Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
elfettucine

Advice Needed. Regret Buying A Napure Mattress

Hi,

I hope to get advice from the users on the forum who are real consumers and not copeitors.

Anyway.... the shop Ackerman & Smith will be familiar to quite a few on the site.

I recently bought a Napure mattress from them, but they were upfront about their claims.

The sales person disclosed it was Malaysian made etc...

Anyway... having tried a number of brands and a number of shops, we narrowed it down to either the Slumberland Tempsmart or the Napure 300.

In the end my credit cards on the day couldn't accommodate the Napure 300 and we ended up getting the Napure 100.

The problem is that I do get a good night's sleep on it once I fall asleep, but the mattress is totally bouncy. every slight move by either partner and the other one feels it.

Problem is I don't think there's much I can do or do any of you have experience in how to negotiate with this form once you've taken delivery on their mattresses?

I feel quite silly. Am usually quite steady when I buy, but we'd been mattress shopping the whole day and bought on impulse. same brand but not the model we were aiming for. Didn't have my other credit cards with me, so opted for the cheaper one.

On the other had, I think this shop usually give the classic pillow a a freebie, but they charged us for it.

****..... like I said.

Once we fall asleep, we do get a very good night's sleep and unlike my previous mattress, i wake up without backache which is awesome. it's just the wobliness which is irritating me.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi,

I hope to get advice from the users on the forum who are real consumers and not copeitors.

Anyway.... the shop Ackerman & Smith will be familiar to quite a few on the site.

I recently bought a Napure mattress from them, but they were upfront about their claims.

Anyway... having tried a number of brands and a number of shops, we narrowed it down to either the Slumberland Tempsmart or the Napure 300.

In the end my credit cards on the day couldn't accommodate the Napure 300 and we ended up getting the Napure 100.

The problem is that I do get a good night's sleep on it once I fall asleep, but the mattress is totally bouncy. every slight move by either partner and the other one feels it.

Problem is I don't think there's much I can do or do any of you have experience in how to negotiate with this form once you've taken delivery on their mattresses?

I feel quite silly. Am usually quite steady when I buy, but we'd been mattress shopping the whole day and bought on impulse. same brand but not the model we were aiming for. Didn't have my other credit cards with me, so opted for the cheaper one.

On the other had, I think this shop usually give the classic pillow a a freebie, but they charged us for it.

****..... like I said.

Once we fall asleep, we do get a very good night's sleep and unlike my previous mattress, i wake up without backache which is awesome. it's just the wobliness which is irritating me.

You can try contacting the shop to explore if they would agree to a trade in of your existing mattress with the Napure 300. Worse scenario, give away the mattress and get a new one. Sleep is very important because you spend a number of hours recuperating and resting your mind. A good mattress enables you to have that good rest.

Cheers!

Try to look for the 2 bosses Jim or Chin they should be able to help you.

Hi,

****..... like I said.

Before that ... you should check your bed frame. Previously, we use our mattress in a lousy bedframe. The mattress is supported something like a metal mesh. And my wife has the same problem as you. Whenever i move around, she would woke up.

Now at new place, we have new bedframe. The mattress is supported by a solid wood. And the problem dissappear :)

So the support of the mattress is important.

Maybe you can try to put your mattress on the floor and check it out.

On 4/19/2010 at 4:54 AM, elfettucine said:

Hi,

****..... like I said.

recently i've met the sales person of napure during our https://www.o2ohomes.com home expo in Johor, they were very convincing in their products. Claiming that their pillow will solve your snoring issue and their mattress will help solve neck pain issue.

However their price isn't the cheapest one. 

not sure if anyone here have great experience with them?