Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sweetiesg

Any Recommended Carpenter?

Hi...parmeet & camo

Paiseh pm so late, am just knock off from works haiz.... Pm to u guys already....hapi searching

jefflim,

Yes, he do give some idea....

Hi finefine

Never receive yr pm leh :( can pm me again, tks.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I had a very reliable, experienced carpenter do some woodwork for me at my new place. My budget very tight, only about $4000 to do top kitchen cabinets, bedframe for MBR, shelvings for bedroom 2 and 3 and top study cabinets. Very happy with the service and workmanship. He even helped shore up the existing bottom kitchen cabinets bec when they were installing the new top cabinets for me the entire bottom section collapsed! Can you imagine! Apparently the previous owner's carpenter did a bad job and did not secure the bottom section properly. So there was a mini crisis and he and his men helped to tahan the bottom section and made sure they propped it up properly. Good thing they were so responsible bec the whole bottom section when it collapsed, almost ripped out the gas and water piping!

If anyone is interested in the carpenter's contact, you can PM me. His name is Ah Wei and he is popular with other forummers too. Ivy, a regular forummer here, very kindly put me in touch with Ah Wei.

I had a very reliable, experienced carpenter do some woodwork for me at my new place. My budget very tight, only about $4000 to do top kitchen cabinets, bedframe for MBR, shelvings for bedroom 2 and 3 and top study cabinets. Very happy with the service and workmanship. He even helped shore up the existing bottom kitchen cabinets bec when they were installing the new top cabinets for me the entire bottom section collapsed! Can you imagine! Apparently the previous owner's carpenter did a bad job and did not secure the bottom section properly. So there was a mini crisis and he and his men helped to tahan the bottom section and made sure they propped it up properly. Good thing they were so responsible bec the whole bottom section when it collapsed, almost ripped out the gas and water piping!

If anyone is interested in the carpenter's contact, you can PM me. His name is Ah Wei and he is popular with other forummers too. Ivy, a regular forummer here, very kindly put me in touch with Ah Wei.

Is that the carpenter that Ah Soon & Jason Goh used?

Hi... just completed my reno with a contractor recommended by one of the forumer here, glad that i have choose him over the others six with six quotes tat was recommended to me too. Pricing wise my contractor is ok, reliable, good service and carpentry worksmansip is excellent and also willing to go extra miles for me. Thought that he's worth recommending to forumers...can pm me if u need he's no..

Before...

img1136yv.jpg

After...

img1643eh.jpg

img1689u.jpg

img1716v.jpg

Hi finefine,

Nice reno work you have there. Kindly PM me your contractor's contact.

Thanks in advance,

Jets

Is that the carpenter that Ah Soon & Jason Goh used?

Hi Jaskel,

Can you pm me Ah Wei's contact?

By the way, he is just carpenter or he can also recommend some designing ideas?

Thanks

Hi... just completed my reno with a contractor recommended by one of the forumer here, glad that i have choose him over the others six with six quotes tat was recommended to me too. Pricing wise my contractor is ok, reliable, good service and carpentry worksmansip is excellent and also willing to go extra miles for me. Thought that he's worth recommending to forumers...can pm me if u need he's no..

Before...

img1136yv.jpg

After...

img1643eh.jpg

img1689u.jpg

img1716v.jpg

hi finefine,

could i haf your carpenter's contact details?

if you dun mind, could you share w me how much was your reno? thx thx!!!

u have been trying very hard, hahahaha, i believe you will find a very good contractor or id??

Hi Finefine,

Can i have their contact too? Thank you.

Hi, finefine:

your kitchen and toilet are very nice.

I am looking for a reliable contractor for my flat renovation. could you share the contact? thank you!

hi finefine, can pm me your contractor's contacts? your mailbox is full. thank you.

hi candijew, can pm me your carpenter's Ah Wei contacts? your mailbox is full. thank you.

anyone who has the contacts, please pm me. thanks.

Hi Candijiew,

Can you also PM me Ah Wei's Hp #? Thank you inadvance.

Cheers,

Devilgal08

Before...

img1136yv.jpg

After...

img1643eh.jpg

img1689u.jpg

img1716v.jpg

Hi FineFine,

Saw the photos... Very nice. Can you share the contact numbe of yr contactor? Pls PM me. Thank you.

Cheers,

Devilgal08