Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sweetiesg

Any Recommended Carpenter?

I had a very reliable, experienced carpenter do some woodwork for me at my new place. My budget very tight, only about $4000 to do top kitchen cabinets, bedframe for MBR, shelvings for bedroom 2 and 3 and top study cabinets. Very happy with the service and workmanship. He even helped shore up the existing bottom kitchen cabinets bec when they were installing the new top cabinets for me the entire bottom section collapsed! Can you imagine! Apparently the previous owner's carpenter did a bad job and did not secure the bottom section properly. So there was a mini crisis and he and his men helped to tahan the bottom section and made sure they propped it up properly. Good thing they were so responsible bec the whole bottom section when it collapsed, almost ripped out the gas and water piping!

If anyone is interested in the carpenter's contact, you can PM me. His name is Ah Wei and he is popular with other forummers too. Ivy, a regular forummer here, very kindly put me in touch with Ah Wei.

Hi can you PM me the contact for carpenter ? regards

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi all,

Can you PM me the contractor's contact? I am looking to redo my kitchen as well. At the present moment, it's kinda falling apart.

Hi Sweetiesg,

I just remodeled my kitchen with Tony Tan of Titan Creative located at Balestier Road. Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures to offer you at this time, but he did an amazing transformation of the place. He's done many small projects for me over the years and have never been disappointed. Frankly, choosing an ID is really a matter of personal taste. I walked along Balestier and talked with almost all the IDs there before making my choice and have stuck with him over the years. What impressed me most was -

i) despite the small scale of my requirements (tv console in the living room), Tony (the boss) personally spoke to me and took the effort to understand my requirements and explain his ideas and concepts to me.

ii) personally came down to assess the area and take measurements

iii) shared very functional ideas which made full use of the space and L-shaped layout of the old point block living rooms.

He has his own factory that churns out the carpentry work so you can be assured of good quality and finish.

After sales service by Tony has been fantastic, which probably explains why I've been going back to him over and over again. He has since done another TV console for me, with a swinging section that allows me to enjoy my 42" TV at multiple angles, kitchen and toilets.

Most importantly, over the years he's been beautifying my house for me, I've come to see him more than my ID, but also a friend.

Let me know if you need pictures, be glad to send you some (just drop me a PM). You can contact Tony at 9090 3444.

Kelvin

Hi... just completed my reno with a contractor recommended by one of the forumer here, glad that i have choose him over the others six with six quotes tat was recommended to me too. Pricing wise my contractor is ok, reliable, good service and carpentry worksmansip is excellent and also willing to go extra miles for me. Thought that he's worth recommending to forumers...can pm me if u need he's no..

Hi there,could i kindly have your contractors contact?Cheers

I had a very reliable, experienced carpenter do some woodwork for me at my new place. My budget very tight, only about $4000 to do top kitchen cabinets, bedframe for MBR, shelvings for bedroom 2 and 3 and top study cabinets. Very happy with the service and workmanship. He even helped shore up the existing bottom kitchen cabinets bec when they were installing the new top cabinets for me the entire bottom section collapsed! Can you imagine! Apparently the previous owner's carpenter did a bad job and did not secure the bottom section properly. So there was a mini crisis and he and his men helped to tahan the bottom section and made sure they propped it up properly. Good thing they were so responsible bec the whole bottom section when it collapsed, almost ripped out the gas and water piping!

If anyone is interested in the carpenter's contact, you can PM me. His name is Ah Wei and he is popular with other forummers too. Ivy, a regular forummer here, very kindly put me in touch with Ah Wei.

Hi there,could i kindly have contractors contact(Ah Wei)?Cheers

Hi all,

I'm planning to replace my kitchen solid top and do some other carpentry works. Do you have any good carpenter to recommend?

Thanks a lot

Hi all ....

if u guys want a cheap carpenter with better quality wood .... i m afraid u can't find them in sg .... try msia ...

Hi all ....

if u guys want a cheap carpenter with better quality wood .... i m afraid u can't find them in sg .... try msia ...

I recently had renovation done for my flat, and the contractor and the cabinets are made in msia. Sad to say, the workmanship is not as good as I expect. Imagine, pull out table is stuck, pull out drawers do not close automatically with a slight push... door hinges are showing signs of rust and it is only 2 mths after reno.... wardrobe doors do not swing shut, need to really close it properly..... ai.....

I recently had renovation done for my flat, and the contractor and the cabinets are made in msia. Sad to say, the workmanship is not as good as I expect. Imagine, pull out table is stuck, pull out drawers do not close automatically with a slight push... door hinges are showing signs of rust and it is only 2 mths after reno.... wardrobe doors do not swing shut, need to really close it properly..... ai.....

maybe u met the wrong guy.... mine is good....

hi candijew,

I'm looking for a carpenter to fix my faulty wardrobe and it would be great if you could give me Ah Wei's contact. Can't PM you as your mailbox is full.

thanks.