Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sweetiesg

Any Recommended Carpenter?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi all, has anyone heard of Absolook Interior Design? Saw their ad on newspaper, the prices are very reasonable and they have their direct carpentry factory. Please share reviews, thanks!

Hi, i am new to this forum. Currently looking for good and reliable carpenter to fix kitchen cabinet. Anyone who has Ah Wei contact and/or finefine's carpenter contact please pm me. Thanks in advance.

Hi, i am new to this forum. Currently looking for good and reliable carpenter to fix kitchen cabinet. Anyone who has Ah Wei contact and/or finefine's carpenter contact please pm me. Thanks in advance.

hello2, can i have Ah Wei num/? thanks

I recently had renovation done for my flat, and the contractor and the cabinets are made in msia. Sad to say, the workmanship is not as good as I expect. Imagine, pull out table is stuck, pull out drawers do not close automatically with a slight push... door hinges are showing signs of rust and it is only 2 mths after reno.... wardrobe doors do not swing shut, need to really close it properly..... ai.....

I have very bad experience with Multiview Interior. They did my kitchen cabinet, and their subcontractor is frm Malaysia. Door hinges show signs of rust 2 months after installation, evn before I moved in!!! Wood is so thin that the door will not close automatically after a slight push. It will hang in mid air.

I got another old man to do my living room cabinet. So much better. He is in sg, and becuase he is an owner who will be involved in every single project he has, if you are not in a rush, PM me and I will give you the contact. Good workmanship and reasonably priced.

I had a very reliable, experienced carpenter do some woodwork for me at my new place. My budget very tight, only about $4000 to do top kitchen cabinets, bedframe for MBR, shelvings for bedroom 2 and 3 and top study cabinets. Very happy with the service and workmanship. He even helped shore up the existing bottom kitchen cabinets bec when they were installing the new top cabinets for me the entire bottom section collapsed! Can you imagine! Apparently the previous owner's carpenter did a bad job and did not secure the bottom section properly. So there was a mini crisis and he and his men helped to tahan the bottom section and made sure they propped it up properly. Good thing they were so responsible bec the whole bottom section when it collapsed, almost ripped out the gas and water piping!

If anyone is interested in the carpenter's contact, you can PM me. His name is Ah Wei and he is popular with other forummers too. Ivy, a regular forummer here, very kindly put me in touch with Ah Wei.

Hi, Can you give me the contact of your experience carpenter above?

I am looking for one to make new wardrode and study table.

Thanks.