Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sweetiesg

Any Recommended Carpenter?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

anyone got used ah wei carpentry before? can i view yr house to see how good it is? pls message me. thanks

And also the prices he quoted per foot run. i have seen ppl selling $100 for kitchen cabinet, it will be great if ah wei really can afford tat. if not, its another empty talk again. i would love to redo my mum's house at this kinda price

Very funny. why is so many ppl looking for this ah wei and yet he is uncontactable and no one come forward so that we can really see his workmanship.

If he is so good as mentioned, i guess all his schedule are fully packed then. And a fully packed projects, can he still deliver goods up to our expectations?

<!--quoteo(post=619657:date=Mar 17 2011, 05:31 PM:name=Xiao_b)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Xiao_b @ Mar 17 2011, 05:31 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=619657"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Renovation is about luck. most cabinet are done in malaysia nowaday. It all depend who you get not where you got it from. Apply to ID also.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

I had a terrible time with IDs. ( See the Cissern thread. )

In the end, I went Sungei Kadut. Got an old carpenter by the name of Mr. Leong. Saw all his table saw and stuff. No CNC machine though. Mr. Leong said he doesn't need.

I am fine with this Carpenter. I direct. He gets the job done. And the best thing is.... I don't need to pay any down payment until I see the materials in my house.

If anyone wants his contact, you can PM me.

I had a very reliable, experienced carpenter do some woodwork for me at my new place. My budget very tight, only about $4000 to do top kitchen cabinets, bedframe for MBR, shelvings for bedroom 2 and 3 and top study cabinets. Very happy with the service and workmanship. He even helped shore up the existing bottom kitchen cabinets bec when they were installing the new top cabinets for me the entire bottom section collapsed! Can you imagine! Apparently the previous owner's carpenter did a bad job and did not secure the bottom section properly. So there was a mini crisis and he and his men helped to tahan the bottom section and made sure they propped it up properly. Good thing they were so responsible bec the whole bottom section when it collapsed, almost ripped out the gas and water piping!

If anyone is interested in the carpenter's contact, you can PM me. His name is Ah Wei and he is popular with other forummers too. Ivy, a regular forummer here, very kindly put me in touch with Ah Wei.

Hi,

Possible to PM his contact to me?

<!--quoteo(post=531637:date=May 15 2010, 12:03 PM:name=candijew)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (candijew @ May 15 2010, 12:03 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=531637"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->I had a very reliable, experienced carpenter do some woodwork for me at my new place. My budget very tight, only about $4000 to do top kitchen cabinets, bedframe for MBR, shelvings for bedroom 2 and 3 and top study cabinets. Very happy with the service and workmanship. He even helped shore up the existing bottom kitchen cabinets bec when they were installing the new top cabinets for me the entire bottom section collapsed! Can you imagine! Apparently the previous owner's carpenter did a bad job and did not secure the bottom section properly. So there was a mini crisis and he and his men helped to tahan the bottom section and made sure they propped it up properly. Good thing they were so responsible bec the whole bottom section when it collapsed, almost ripped out the gas and water piping!

If anyone is interested in the carpenter's contact, you can PM me. His name is Ah Wei and he is popular with other forummers too. Ivy, a regular forummer here, very kindly put me in touch with Ah Wei.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

hi can i have the contact please. thanks

Is that the carpenter that Ah Soon & Jason Goh used?

I had a very reliable, experienced carpenter do some woodwork for me at my new place. My budget very tight, only about $4000 to do top kitchen cabinets, bedframe for MBR, shelvings for bedroom 2 and 3 and top study cabinets. Very happy with the service and workmanship. He even helped shore up the existing bottom kitchen cabinets bec when they were installing the new top cabinets for me the entire bottom section collapsed! Can you imagine! Apparently the previous owner's carpenter did a bad job and did not secure the bottom section properly. So there was a mini crisis and he and his men helped to tahan the bottom section and made sure they propped it up properly. Good thing they were so responsible bec the whole bottom section when it collapsed, almost ripped out the gas and water piping!

If anyone is interested in the carpenter's contact, you can PM me. His name is Ah Wei and he is popular with other forummers too. Ivy, a regular forummer here, very kindly put me in touch with Ah Wei.

Hi, can i have his no. pls. can email me at shaicaca@hotmail.com thanks dear

Hi,

can pm ah wei's contact no?

thanks