Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sweetiesg

Any Recommended Carpenter?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I did my kitchen cabinet,full length shoe cabinet & 3 wardrobe at carpentry workshop in kaki bukit. paid $6000.00 which is cheaper then what the designer have quote me @ $9000.00. Never go to designer for carpentry work :dunno::no:

• Like 1

Hi Mary choo, can pm me ur carpenter at kaki bukit? thanks in advance:)

I did my kitchen cabinet,full length shoe cabinet & 3 wardrobe at carpentry workshop in kaki bukit. paid $6000.00 which is cheaper then what the designer have quote me @ $9000.00. Never go to designer for carpentry work :dunno::no:

Hi Marychoo,

Can you pm me your carpentry contact in kaki bukit? Thank you.

Hi Mary

Can you pls email me your carpentry workshop details at poddersumana@gmail.com. Thanks !!

Hi...can give me the contact number of recommended carpenter? such as Ah Wei's? and any others?

Btw, looking for contractor also..found that many topics on contractors @.@

Thanks....

Hi,

can anyone kindly share with me Ah wei's contact number ? i never manage to get hold of his number. have read many good reviews about him and hope to engage him for some carpentry work.

sincerely appreciate your help.

thanks

Hi..looking for carpenter for kitchen cabinet such as Ah Wei's and others who are highly recommended? Can pm me the contact number? As just a small carpentry work needed...Thanks

Hi MaryChoo, please pm or email your contractor contact detail and possible share your renovate photo to us. thanks....my email at tsleong1001@gmail.com