Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sweetiesg

Any Recommended Carpenter?

just for awareness, try not to take JB carpenters (unless they are backed by IDs). my self and 1 of my friend was conned by them.

same tactics, cheaper than market rate. but once u paid up some deposit, little goods are delivered, and keep pressing for more payments. then finally, poof! disappear.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

hi All,

Due to budget constraint, I am thinking of getting a contractor for our house renovation instead of ID.

Please share with me if you have bump onto any nice and responsible contractor.

Many thanks in advance :)

Im badly looking for carpenter's Ah Wei's contact.

can someone pm or email me the Ah Wei's contact to lptempbox @ gmail [dot] com

Edited by lprenotalk

hi..

i m getting my bto flat this month. looking forward to get kitchen, tv console, L shape waredore. ant carpetery to intro ?

can i have ah wei num also?? thanks ya

Beware of this person 'AH TAN HP# 93926670'. He is pretending to be friendly but SWINDLER. he is using this name 'Janson Tan' and uses another hp number 98776888 and bogus company CK RENO. Btw, SGQ7782H is plate number of the car he's using.

Edited by pringlecm

• Like 1

I had a very reliable, experienced carpenter do some woodwork for me at my new place. My budget very tight, only about $4000 to do top kitchen cabinets, bedframe for MBR, shelvings for bedroom 2 and 3 and top study cabinets. Very happy with the service and workmanship. He even helped shore up the existing bottom kitchen cabinets bec when they were installing the new top cabinets for me the entire bottom section collapsed! Can you imagine! Apparently the previous owner's carpenter did a bad job and did not secure the bottom section properly. So there was a mini crisis and he and his men helped to tahan the bottom section and made sure they propped it up properly. Good thing they were so responsible bec the whole bottom section when it collapsed, almost ripped out the gas and water piping!If anyone is interested in the carpenter's contact, you can PM me. His name is Ah Wei and he is popular with other forummers too. Ivy, a regular forummer here, very kindly put me in touch with Ah Wei.