Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sweetiesg

Any Recommended Carpenter?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I have engaged singapore carpentry (u czn google for contact, my ID is Le Anh) recently to do up a room. Very happy with their service , quality and commitment.

hi ,I just engaged this carpenter from E&B Furniture Pte Ltd that I found it on renozone to do up my bto flat, what I can say is they really did a great job and pricing is very reasonable am very happy with the workmanship and prompt replies and meet up .this are some examples of the pricing , If anyone is interested can contact 8322**** Ong

Can you PM me Ong's contact number?

QUOTE (candijew @ May 15 2010, 12:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I had a very reliable, experienced carpenter do some woodwork for me at my new place. My budget very tight, only about $4000 to do top kitchen cabinets, bedframe for MBR, shelvings for bedroom 2 and 3 and top study cabinets. Very happy with the service and workmanship. He even helped shore up the existing bottom kitchen cabinets bec when they were installing the new top cabinets for me the entire bottom section collapsed! Can you imagine! Apparently the previous owner's carpenter did a bad job and did not secure the bottom section properly. So there was a mini crisis and he and his men helped to tahan the bottom section and made sure they propped it up properly. Good thing they were so responsible bec the whole bottom section when it collapsed, almost ripped out the gas and water piping!

If anyone is interested in the carpenter's contact, you can PM me. His name is Ah Wei and he is popular with other forummers too. Ivy, a regular forummer here, very kindly put me in touch with Ah Wei.

Hi,

Can I have ah wei contact pls. thanks

hi hi can i have ah wei contact too? thanks alot

I had a very reliable, experienced carpenter do some woodwork for me at my new place. My budget very tight, only about $4000 to do top kitchen cabinets, bedframe for MBR, shelvings for bedroom 2 and 3 and top study cabinets. Very happy with the service and workmanship. He even helped shore up the existing bottom kitchen cabinets bec when they were installing the new top cabinets for me the entire bottom section collapsed! Can you imagine! Apparently the previous owner's carpenter did a bad job and did not secure the bottom section properly. So there was a mini crisis and he and his men helped to tahan the bottom section and made sure they propped it up properly. Good thing they were so responsible bec the whole bottom section when it collapsed, almost ripped out the gas and water piping!

If anyone is interested in the carpenter's contact, you can PM me. His name is Ah Wei and he is popular with other forummers too. Ivy, a regular forummer here, very kindly put me in touch with Ah Wei.

Hi, may i have Ah Wei contact number?

Guest Calvin Cheong

Did not get any replies to my request above for Ah Wei's contact or given contractor contacts by kind forumers but no replies to my repeated phone calls or sms . Instead, I engaged Singapore Carpentry www.carpentry.sg to completely renovate

my daughter's room with feature wall, full height wardrobes, table, display etc. My wife and daughter are happy with the workmanship.

Can contact Kelvin Tay ( 9118 ****).

Hi, can you PM me Kelvin Tay's contact no? Or email it to : calvin2305@gmail.com