Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sweetiesg

Any Recommended Carpenter?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I engaged a carpenter recommended on the forum and gave him ample time to make a tv cabinet with an altar. Unfortunately, the product is an utter disappointment and service is terrible beyond words. He was supposed to arrive at 11am, yet appeared at 5.30pm, without even the courtesy to call to inform. The base is shorter than the cabinet and there is wide gap between the cabinet and wall, but the carpenter insisted that, that is the way "hand made" stuff is. He then complained about how difficult it is to do my furniture and how good a price it was, before snapping that he'd take it back if we're not satisfied, adding that no one can do the job except him. When I asked him about the planks between the cabinet, he sarcastically retorted that it'd be fixed together. Ironically, we did not even rush him nor bargain. 

13 hours ago, chillipadi said:

I engaged a carpenter recommended on the forum and gave him ample time to make a tv cabinet with an altar. Unfortunately, the product is an utter disappointment and service is terrible beyond words. He was supposed to arrive at 11am, yet appeared at 5.30pm, without even the courtesy to call to inform. The base is shorter than the cabinet and there is wide gap between the cabinet and wall, but the carpenter insisted that, that is the way "hand made" stuff is. He then complained about how difficult it is to do my furniture and how good a price it was, before snapping that he'd take it back if we're not satisfied, adding that no one can do the job except him. When I asked him about the planks between the cabinet, he sarcastically retorted that it'd be fixed together. Ironically, we did not even rush him nor bargain. 

hi chilli, can share the carpenter name and ctc. At least for those who wan to hire him..Can take a precaution. Create awareness.

I"m looking for a carpenter to make a small built in wardrode at my store room, around 4 feet witdth, standard hdb height. HOw much is the cost, any idea?

Thanks.

On ‎25‎/‎2‎/‎2016 at 8:49 AM, Loy Loongtak said:

hi chilli, can share the carpenter name and ctc. At least for those who wan to hire him..Can take a precaution. Create awareness.

The company is called P** H** and the carpenter, is an old man who repeatedly boasted that he taught carpentry in the 70s'/80s'.

On 2/29/2016 at 4:07 PM, Elicia Tan said:

Hi! Can anyone pm me ah wei's contact number as well? :D

Hi Elicia,

Can I have the number as well (if you did get it from someone in this forum). 

Thank you. 

Hi , just did my house Reno from ace concept he is the carpenter from two well known id film . You may wish to contact his staff Angie @ 8112 7673 . A very good workmanship and the price is cheap as it is direct carpenter. :)