Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sweetiesg

Any Recommended Carpenter?

Hi all,

I'm planning to replace my kitchen solid top and do some other carpentry works. Do you have any good carpenter to recommend?

Thanks a lot

Hello can give me the carpenter contact also

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
On 5/5/2016 at 2:24 PM, SanAntonio said:

Hi all,

I'm planning to replace my kitchen solid top and do some other carpentry works. Do you have any good carpenter to recommend?

Thanks a lot

Hello can give me the carpenter contact also

hello, i can intro you my contractor. Was intro by my relative. i was careful in selecting my contractors as i heard too many cases of fraud. Thus my factors were: must have physical office and carpentry factory, HDB-licensed contractor, able to show me any of their current renovating unit so i can see their workmanship.

On 5/17/2016 at 0:37 PM, shaguadan said:

hello, i can intro you my contractor. Was intro by my relative. i was careful in selecting my contractors as i heard too many cases of fraud. Thus my factors were: must have physical office and carpentry factory, HDB-licensed contractor, able to show me any of their current renovating unit so i can see their workmanship.

Hi Shagudan,

Can PM me your contractor's contact. Thank you. 

On 12 February 2014 at 10:47 PM, gaurov27 said:

Hi guys I found a gd contractor who showed me his finish unit and price was really great..Pm me and u can consider him..

PM me..

Can pm me his details? Thanks!

On 23 March, 2016 at 2:04 PM, Ivy Wang said:

Hi! anybody carpentry done by JS carpentry and Contract or Xing Heng Project Pte Ltd. Thinking to choose either one of them.

Used JS last year for basic wardrobe. Response was prompt and pricing was OK, but they're not the smartest. As a result, the wardrobe didn't fit (they took measurement of available space and constructed the INNER frame according to that measurement, which means the OUTER frame - the doors, walls - was jutting out from the available space, so now it's not flush with one of my walls). Also, my wardrobe is quite high, so normally requires two pieces of laminate to join together to cover the frame. Normal carpenters will put the seam on the upper section of the frame (out of normal sight), but the guys joined the two pieces so that the seam is at around knee height. *rolleyes*

On ‎17‎/‎5‎/‎2016 at 0:37 PM, shaguadan said:

Hi Shaguadan, can PM me the contacts, please. Thanks

On 15/05/2010 at 0:03 PM, candijew said:

I had a very reliable, experienced carpenter do some woodwork for me at my new place. My budget very tight, only about $4000 to do top kitchen cabinets, bedframe for MBR, shelvings for bedroom 2 and 3 and top study cabinets. Very happy with the service and workmanship. He even helped shore up the existing bottom kitchen cabinets bec when they were installing the new top cabinets for me the entire bottom section collapsed! Can you imagine! Apparently the previous owner's carpenter did a bad job and did not secure the bottom section properly. So there was a mini crisis and he and his men helped to tahan the bottom section and made sure they propped it up properly. Good thing they were so responsible bec the whole bottom section when it collapsed, almost ripped out the gas and water piping!

If anyone is interested in the carpenter's contact, you can PM me. His name is Ah Wei and he is popular with other forummers too. Ivy, a regular forummer here, very kindly put me in touch with Ah Wei.

Hi,, anybody can PM me ah wei contact number and company name. thanks 

On 19/08/2012 at 0:31 PM, lyefam said:

Hi leklek, I PM you my contractor who did my reno.

He is a direct contractor who has a team of malaysian carpenters. He will do big and small job. I was shocked to see his team of malaysian carpenters came to remove my old built-in furniture. Price is direct factory price if you know what I mean. But he's not an ID guy but he has good carpentry knowledge. Hope he can help you. Thanks.

Hi, can PM me?