Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sweetiesg

Any Recommended Carpenter?

Hi Shaguadan,

Can PM me his contact (email & mobile no.)? Thanks!

Hi all,

Please feel free to PM me if you have any good carpenter (you or your friends/relatives have rendered his/her service and gave a big thumbs up) in mind and wish to recommend.

Thanks!

Edited by DGMoley

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
On 29/11/2016 at 0:05 AM, thunderlui said:

Hi All,

I am looking for a good carpenter/contractor to make the built-in desk and cabinets for my study room. Could You please help to pm me the contact.

Thank You very much before for Your help on this matter. 

Rgds,

Rudy

me 2 I need to make a partition of a sort and some custom made furniture. @shaguadan PM contact pls.

Have you found anyone good yet @thunderlui ? If yes please share contact pls!

Hi guys i'm also looking for a good carpenter to build a simple but long and sturdy study table. - Can't buy off the shelf cause we need a specific length and depth.

Any recommendations please PM me?

Thanks!

Edited by Christopher Cheah

On 4/21/2015 at 0:43 PM, hebronep said:

Did not get any replies to my request above for Ah Wei's contact or given contractor contacts by kind forumers but no replies to my repeated phone calls or sms . Instead, I engaged Singapore Carpentry www.carpentry.sg to completely renovate

my daughter's room with feature wall, full height wardrobes, table, display etc. My wife and daughter are happy with the workmanship.

Can contact Kelvin Tay ( 9118 ****).

Contacted Kelvin Tay at 9118 3626. Dropped by Singapore Carpentry showroom, a refurbished old landed house that was quite tastefully done up. Was surprised to find out they also provided the full range of interior design services, with their own carpentry factory.

Found out Kelvin actually has an architecture background, eventually we decided on his company for our full renovation, which was a complete renovation for a resale HDB (25 yrs).  Pricing was generally competitive for most items, as well as felt comfortable with him.

the general workmanship was very satisfactory. I was initially worried when he mentioned he was going overseas for 2 weeks while during the project, but he engaged the help of a project manager David and the process was very smooth.

The only other comment is the entire renovation process took slightly longer than expected 2 months instead of 6 weeks as he predicted. But they explained as my project was straddling chinese new year, all the workers have to break for the cny period. Thus my moving in process is a little rushed as i had to moved out on a fixed date.

Can PM me for more comments or photos of my place.

Edited by lynnlhc

Hi everyone,

I'm also looking for a reliable and reasonability price carpenter with good workmanship for my new place. Not planning to do a lot due to tight budget. Planning to skip the ID and go direct to the contractors. Already have all the required work sketched out. 

Thank you for all your help. Cheers

On 17/05/2016 at 0:37 PM, shaguadan said:

hello, i can intro you my contractor. Was intro by my relative. i was careful in selecting my contractors as i heard too many cases of fraud. Thus my factors were: must have physical office and carpentry factory, HDB-licensed contractor, able to show me any of their current renovating unit so i can see their workmanship.

Hi, can help to pm ur contractors contact? Thanks a lot!

Hi,

my recommendation for carpentry/Renovation contractor is brian from renolancer painting services, what he did over my mansionette @ Teck Whye was remarkable, is a good combination for his work, his services and up-to-task attitude, maybe you guys can give him a call for his non-obligation quotation and services? meantime you can check his Fb profile out for more details if you are afraid of scam or fraud :) 

-P/S my House is having on-going renovation, you can check out the picture he posted up

On 2010-5-15 at 0:03 PM, candijew said:

I had a very reliable, experienced carpenter do some woodwork for me at my new place. My budget very tight, only about $4000 to do top kitchen cabinets, bedframe for MBR, shelvings for bedroom 2 and 3 and top study cabinets. Very happy with the service and workmanship. He even helped shore up the existing bottom kitchen cabinets bec when they were installing the new top cabinets for me the entire bottom section collapsed! Can you imagine! Apparently the previous owner's carpenter did a bad job and did not secure the bottom section properly. So there was a mini crisis and he and his men helped to tahan the bottom section and made sure they propped it up properly. Good thing they were so responsible bec the whole bottom section when it collapsed, almost ripped out the gas and water piping!

If anyone is interested in the carpenter's contact, you can PM me. His name is Ah Wei and he is popular with other forummers too. Ivy, a regular forummer here, very kindly put me in touch with Ah Wei.

Hi

Can you please pm me his cobtacts

On 2010-5-15 at 0:03 PM, candijew said:

I had a very reliable, experienced carpenter do some woodwork for me at my new place. My budget very tight, only about $4000 to do top kitchen cabinets, bedframe for MBR, shelvings for bedroom 2 and 3 and top study cabinets. Very happy with the service and workmanship. He even helped shore up the existing bottom kitchen cabinets bec when they were installing the new top cabinets for me the entire bottom section collapsed! Can you imagine! Apparently the previous owner's carpenter did a bad job and did not secure the bottom section properly. So there was a mini crisis and he and his men helped to tahan the bottom section and made sure they propped it up properly. Good thing they were so responsible bec the whole bottom section when it collapsed, almost ripped out the gas and water piping!

If anyone is interested in the carpenter's contact, you can PM me. His name is Ah Wei and he is popular with other forummers too. Ivy, a regular forummer here, very kindly put me in touch with Ah Wei.

Hi

Can you please pm me his cobtacts