Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sweetiesg

Any Recommended Carpenter?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
On 15/05/2010 at 0:03 PM, candijew said:

I had a very reliable, experienced carpenter do some woodwork for me at my new place. My budget very tight, only about $4000 to do top kitchen cabinets, bedframe for MBR, shelvings for bedroom 2 and 3 and top study cabinets. Very happy with the service and workmanship. He even helped shore up the existing bottom kitchen cabinets bec when they were installing the new top cabinets for me the entire bottom section collapsed! Can you imagine! Apparently the previous owner's carpenter did a bad job and did not secure the bottom section properly. So there was a mini crisis and he and his men helped to tahan the bottom section and made sure they propped it up properly. Good thing they were so responsible bec the whole bottom section when it collapsed, almost ripped out the gas and water piping!

If anyone is interested in the carpenter's contact, you can PM me. His name is Ah Wei and he is popular with other forummers too. Ivy, a regular forummer here, very kindly put me in touch with Ah Wei.

Hi candijew,

can you pass me Ah wei contact?

thanks

I will recommend my carpenter to fellow peers whom wish to save on cost of carpentry.

My open concept wardrobe was done at $190pfr

Kitchen cabinet $100pfr

Casement wardrobe $220 pfr.

Feature wall $20 psqft

Can contact him at 91038088

22251292_10155891793753699_1256073060_o.jpg

22281230_10155891793758699_280330045_o.jpg

Edited by Bryant18

Hello.

I'd like to recommend a carpenter by the company of Kai Shern Renovation Contractor.

Very satisfied with their carpentry works. I customized my own cabinets and kitchen furniture and they even recommended better ideas on my design.

You can contact them at https://kaishernrc.com/

Edited by SammyT

Hi please update Ah Wei contact if you do have the information. Or any cheap and reliable carpenters (no ID please) to recommend. Please email me at toh.lindy@gmail.com. Thank you

Hi, can someone please pm me Ah Wei's contact urgently? One of my kitchen cabinet drawers collapsed and I need to get it fixed, plus a whole lot of other carpentry rectification work. Thanks a lot!

On 17/05/2016 at 12:37 PM, shaguadan said:

hello, i can intro you my contractor. Was intro by my relative. i was careful in selecting my contractors as i heard too many cases of fraud. Thus my factors were: must have physical office and carpentry factory, HDB-licensed contractor, able to show me any of their current renovating unit so i can see their workmanship.

Hi there. Can pm me too pls? Thanks