Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sweetiesg

Any Recommended Carpenter?

I got a standalone hob/oven which i want to replace with just a hob . So i need a carpenter to help build me the cabinet so I can join up my existing cabinet

Anyone got carpenter to recommend?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
On ‎15‎/‎5‎/‎2010 at 12:03 PM, candijew said:

I had a very reliable, experienced carpenter do some woodwork for me at my new place. My budget very tight, only about $4000 to do top kitchen cabinets, bedframe for MBR, shelvings for bedroom 2 and 3 and top study cabinets. Very happy with the service and workmanship. He even helped shore up the existing bottom kitchen cabinets bec when they were installing the new top cabinets for me the entire bottom section collapsed! Can you imagine! Apparently the previous owner's carpenter did a bad job and did not secure the bottom section properly. So there was a mini crisis and he and his men helped to tahan the bottom section and made sure they propped it up properly. Good thing they were so responsible bec the whole bottom section when it collapsed, almost ripped out the gas and water piping!

If anyone is interested in the carpenter's contact, you can PM me. His name is Ah Wei and he is popular with other forummers too. Ivy, a regular forummer here, very kindly put me in touch with Ah Wei.

Hi candijew, can send me the contact of Ah Wei pls? Via email to sabrina.ng@gmail.com. Thanks!

23 hours ago, Sabrina Ng said:

Hi candijew, can send me the contact of Ah Wei pls? Via email to sabrina.ng@gmail.com. Thanks!

Can send me the contact too.. nia.suridz@gmail.com... thanks!

On 5/15/2010 at 12:03 PM, candijew said:

I had a very reliable, experienced carpenter do some woodwork for me at my new place. My budget very tight, only about $4000 to do top kitchen cabinets, bedframe for MBR, shelvings for bedroom 2 and 3 and top study cabinets. Very happy with the service and workmanship. He even helped shore up the existing bottom kitchen cabinets bec when they were installing the new top cabinets for me the entire bottom section collapsed! Can you imagine! Apparently the previous owner's carpenter did a bad job and did not secure the bottom section properly. So there was a mini crisis and he and his men helped to tahan the bottom section and made sure they propped it up properly. Good thing they were so responsible bec the whole bottom section when it collapsed, almost ripped out the gas and water piping!

If anyone is interested in the carpenter's contact, you can PM me. His name is Ah Wei and he is popular with other forummers too. Ivy, a regular forummer here, very kindly put me in touch with Ah Wei.

Hi Candijew,

Could you kindly PM me Ah Wei contact number?

On 26/05/2010 at 11:44 AM, hi99 said:

Hi Jaskel,

Can you pm me Ah Wei's contact?

By the way, he is just carpenter or he can also recommend some designing ideas?

Thanks

Hi 

can pm me ah wei contact ? Thank u

Hi

can someone pm me contacts of carpenter that u would recommand? Going to buy a 2nd hand place and hope to find a reliable carpenter for some modifications n replacements. Do not need him to design. Jus go worksmanship and reasonable quote.

thanks in advance!