Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sebchua

A&a / Reconstruction Of Small Inter Terrace In Thomson Garden Estate

Hi I am in the midst of deciding whether to go A&A or reconstruction for my new inter terrace house in Thomson Estate Garden

If you already know, the space in these landed are very small, about 1000 sqf for the land.

I would need to do a reconstruction or A&A to extend the second floor and maybe build a 3rd or 4th floor.

I have got a quote for a design and construction that quoted me about $380k for recon of a 3 storey plus attic with a total sqf about 2200 sqf. Quote excludes submission fee and ID cost ( which may cost about 30k) more.

Have any one have engaged in similar project and can advise if price is reasonable?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi I am in the midst of deciding whether to go A&A or reconstruction for my new inter terrace house in Thomson Estate Garden

If you already know, the space in these landed are very small, about 1000 sqf for the land.

I would need to do a reconstruction or A&A to extend the second floor and maybe build a 3rd or 4th floor.

I have got a quote for a design and construction that quoted me about $380k for recon of a 3 storey plus attic with a total sqf about 2200 sqf. Quote excludes submission fee and ID cost ( which may cost about 30k) more.

Have any one have engaged in similar project and can advise if price is reasonable?

You should ask around for more quotes and do a comparison. Basically ask them how much does for the drawings and submissions, also ask the architect or consultant to get quotes from at least 3 main contractors.

Can't be completely sure if your quote is competitive and comprehensive to include all major items. If all cost are inclusive, for $410K to do a reconstruction of GFA 2200 sqft, I think it is fairly reasonable.