Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jtcp82

Anyone Staying In Pasir Ris?

If government shifts some of the offices to Pasir Ris, wow, will be more crowd and more nice eatries.

I heard at night ppl flying kite in Pasir Ris's empty land, where is it?

I saw one fly RC kite at bus interchange quite some time ago, is he still flying?

Hmm.. is there even an intend to shift them? Well..we would welcome more eatries for sure... just hope that the crowd grows into another tampines lol.. its really crowded there!

anyway.. not sure abt nite kite flying but everytime we drive pass the junction of Pasir ris drive 3 and drive 4 there is lots of peoples flying kite there ... i believe that junction is a new one with the new road (drive 4?) going into loyang area...

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
today news mentioned abt Pasir Ris reserve State Land on sale. There will be another pte property build around the downtown east soon.

So they going to clear the forest near downtown east there?

Hi all,

I just bought a flat @ Pasir Ris, BLK2XX. It's much cheaper than BLK58X.

1) I want to know why it's so cheap. Excluding it's far from MRT, is there other reason? How about the safety? ...

2) In addition, I heard that Pasir Ris Primary School is the best Primary School in Pasir Ris. That's an important reason that I bought the flat there. Could you share your comments about Pasir Ris Pri. School?

Thanks!~

Edited by ppzhu

Hi all, I just bought a flat @ Pasir Ris, BLK2XX. It's much cheaper than BLK58X. I want to know why it's so cheap. In addition, I heard that Pasir Ris Primary School is the best Primary School in Pasir Ris. That's an important reason that I bought the flat there.

Blk 58X is very near to the MRT, so it will definitely be more ex

Blk 58X is very near to the MRT, so it will definitely be more ex

Hi joleena,

Thanks for your comment. Is it the ONLY reason for the price difference?

In fact, I'm worrying about if there are too many motorcycles there, you know, the noise is boring.

In addition, due to BLK2XX is the most east part of Pasir ris, I'm worrying about the safety.

Edited by ppzhu

So they going to clear the forest near downtown east there?

not sure hopefully government dun clear away all the trees. The forest make a difference to other place in Singapore. It peaceful and serene.

Hi joleena,

Thanks for your comment. Is it the ONLY reason for the price difference?

In fact, I'm worrying about if there are too many motorcycles there, you know, the noise is boring.

In addition, due to BLK2XX is the most east part of Pasir ris, I'm worrying about the safety.

Hmm not sure if your house is near to the mosque. If it is, then every morning like 530am you will hear chants. Futhermore, beside the mosque is a lodge for dementia patients.

Hmm not sure if your house is near to the mosque. If it is, then every morning like 530am you will hear chants. Futhermore, beside the mosque is a lodge for dementia patients.

the mosque reason... i type then erase, afraid may offend some people :P but i think it may be one of the reason that 2xx is cheaper.

I stayed 5xx so no problem.. :D

the mosque reason... i type then erase, afraid may offend some people :P but i think it may be one of the reason that 2xx is cheaper.

The possible reason is becos 2xx is built earlier then other part of Pasir Ris.

The possible reason is becos 2xx is built earlier then other part of Pasir Ris.

1993, 1XX and 4XX are more earlier than 2XX.

Dear joleena, thanks for your comment. Is the mosque very noisy? :(

OMG, it seems my choice is not very good. :(