Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Eunice3

Pretty New Here. ♥

Hi everyone my name is Eunice. I love participating in new discussion and sharing my experience with other members. I love cooking by the way.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi everyone my name is Eunice. I love participating in new discussion and sharing my experience with other members. I love cooking by the way.

How offen do you cook a week?

Edited by bepgof

Yeah, how often do you cook?

I love to cook but time is definitely "was" an issue.

Currently, I am shopping to stock up my kitchen and checking out on japanese chef's knife :D :D :D

I love cooking too but hate the cleaning up. My wife always complain that I made a mess in her kitchen territory. Well so now i make less messy cooking like making soup. ;)

I love cooking too but hate the cleaning up. My wife always complain that I made a mess in her kitchen territory. Well so now i make less messy cooking like making soup. ;)

To reveal, I never cook cos - Mother & sisters cooked when I was young, then father cook and brothers cook before I married. After marriage, Mother-in-law cooks, practically afternoon & evening meals. Shs is a great cook, but old amt tire already lah, always ask to my children: "What to cook".

Wife doesn't cook, son cook! Teach "ah Mah" to mix this & that and how to use the mount-in oven. Also a good cook in school's scout - fried rice, sweet potato soup, steam rice, loose corn with butter.....

Edited by bepgof

Hi, I am a new member of forum. Would a newcomer be warmly welcome here? Good day you guys!!!

This forum is good, on many practical topics.

Edited by bepgof

I love cooking as well! I am even planning on putting up a simple business because of this. Right now Im still on the process of planning out everything that we will need.

Hello E,veryone:o

This is my first post and i am dedicating this to the Introduction Forum as per the forum rules. Before introducing myself, You can call me: Xuan,i would just like to thank the Administrator of this forum for giving me opportunity to join this community. I'm positively looking forward to the forum and its members, hope all will guide, share and help me to increase my knowledge. My hobies include love animals, watching movies,playing game, listening music & making friendz. Nice to meet you. :lol:

Hello everyone,

I'm a newbie here too, love to cook for my wife and myself, love interior and stuff.

Looking forward for more ideas from you guys.

Cheers

Lonce

Hi everybody,

I just joined this forum. Wah, didn't know got such an informative forum in Singapore. Too bad, I did my renovation recently already. I bet my and my hubby cld have saved a lot of money if we had found this forum earlier...sighz!

Anyway, nice to meet evryone!

hello everyone...!

I am wiki,24 male from USA. Wel-come to all of you in this forum, This is the forum that provide you the best platform to get as well as share information about the topics that are eligible for discussion in this forum. I will try to give you the best answer and of course by that you will get full satisfaction and you are also Wel-come to share information for running posts.