Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
lachesis

Our Ea In Bishan

water pressure is very impt for wife cause she wants rain shower (nt sure if i got the term correct), so i suppose gotta rely on a water heater instead of trying the gas then.

tks for the heads up!

yea.. 5 more mths. seems like some time away but you cannot imagine how packed the calender is!

looks like we both have something huge to look forward too eh.. hope everything goes well for you too

Hey hey,

Yup, we are definitely going for a rain shower (yes, the term is correct. heh heh), so gas heater is out. Plus, the current owner recently installed an Ariston heater, still has about 6 months left on the warranty, so why let it go to waste. Hope the pressure will be as good as the rain shower at my gym, but seriously doubt it. Still, better than nothing. ;)

Oh, a tip on rain showers - I've noticed that there are water marks on the rain shower at my gym. When you get yours installed, make sure to wipe the shower head regularly. Wouldn't want those water stains to become permanent!

Yup yup, may both our journeys be nice and smooth. Looking forward to seeing pix of your reno... and your wedding too, if you don't mind sharing :yamseng:

Edited by lachesis

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hey hey,

Yup, we are definitely going for a rain show (yes, the term is correct. heh heh), so gas heater is out. Plus, the current owner recently installed an Ariston heater, still has about 6 months left on the warranty, so why let it go to waste. Hope the pressure will be as good as the rain shower at my gym, but seriously doubt it. Still, better than nothing. ;)

Oh, a tip on rain showers - I've noticed that there are water marks on the rain shower at my gym. When you get yours installed, make sure to wipe the shower head regularly. Wouldn't want those water stains to become permanent!

Yup yup, may both our journeys be nice and smooth. Looking forward to seeing pix of your reno... and your wedding too, if you don't mind sharing :yamseng:

Rain shower...hmm...need to note it down :P

Hee hee. Don't worry, we'll remind you. :P

More pressure means the piping using will be bigger than those standard type. Hmmm...need to charge extra liao :P ...got to check the spec. on the storage heater and also the spec. for the rain shower so that the pressure will be big enough.

More pressure means the piping using will be bigger than those standard type. Hmmm...need to charge extra liao :P ...got to check the spec. on the storage heater and also the spec. for the rain shower so that the pressure will be big enough.

sure...as long as you use my magic calculator & come up with magic numbers :P

sure...as long as you use my magic calculator & come up with magic numbers :P

Oh dear...need to take panadol already... :D

Hey hey,

Yup, we are definitely going for a rain shower (yes, the term is correct. heh heh), so gas heater is out. Plus, the current owner recently installed an Ariston heater, still has about 6 months left on the warranty, so why let it go to waste. Hope the pressure will be as good as the rain shower at my gym, but seriously doubt it. Still, better than nothing. ;)

eh, same here! i heard the current owners bought their water heater not too long ago and realise they cant bring it to your coming new flat.

so in the name of my hokkien alter ego "GEOK TIO! TANT TIO" WAHAHAHA

noted about the rain showers. tks again but no tks in reminding me that out-of-reach-to-clean-place is by default yrs truly to clean. HA!

yeap, working on my t-blog too. in fact, the first post to my t-blog is appearing in a few minutes time. tat is, as soon as i know how to post pics in this forum eh

useful tip! *jots it down quickly*

mine is in last week of sept. will monitor your thread and see how it goes! I'm pretty sure the job will be a nicely done one. Cheers for Jaskel!

U also getting jaskel to do yr reno? Guess he's growing very popular in the forum le! :D

U also getting jaskel to do yr reno? Guess he's growing very popular in the forum le! :D

Actually Dr. booked me before I even met u. :D

mine is in last week of sept. will monitor your thread and see how it goes! I'm pretty sure the job will be a nicely done one. Cheers for Jaskel!

looks like jaskel will be doing ours back to back, so must be as efficient as he is and keep up, its embarrassing when he is ahead of the owners haha :P

looks like jaskel will be doing ours back to back, so must be as efficient as he is and keep up, its embarrassing when he is ahead of the owners haha :P

Ya lorz, likev us like tat.. gotta play catch-up wif jaskel.. so embarrassing lorz... :P

Here's a peek at our floorplan:

EA_Floorplan.jpg

Here's a basic layout of what we want (we used Floorplanner - learnt about this tool here on the Forum.. hee hee):

floorplanner_134_2D_updated.jpg

Since we sort of already know what we want, we're not sure if we should engage an ID, or just go with a contractor who can do perspectives drawings (not your PCK type!). We've spoken to a couple of IDs and were given varying quotes. :unsure: Really not sure if what kind of budget we should be looking at.

Will appreciate some advice on the benchmark for budgeting. Thanks!

Current place - 87 sqm

New place - 151 sqm

Moment when we get our new keys - PRICELESS

Can't wait! ;)

Hi,

I also bought a EA resale recently in Sengkang. Your EA is much bigger than mine @ 134sqm. Got the key recently and now undergoing renovation. The house we bought is fully done up with move in condition. However we do not like the flooring and we level up the balcony and the hall as well.

Basic layout.

4684816886_86da233a3d.jpg

Renovation work:

1) Hacking and re-tiles the floor

2) Wardrobe for bedroom

3) Polish bedroom floor

4) Painting

Expect renovation completion date - 26th June. Will post more before and after pics.

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/style_images...icons/icon4.gif