Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
lachesis

Our Ea In Bishan

Hi,

I also bought a EA resale recently in Sengkang. Your EA is much bigger than mine @ 134sqm. Got the key recently and now undergoing renovation. The house we bought is fully done up with move in condition. However we do not like the flooring and we level up the balcony and the hall as well.

Basic layout.

4684816886_86da233a3d.jpg

Renovation work:

1) Hacking and re-tiles the floor

2) Wardrobe for bedroom

3) Polish bedroom floor

4) Painting

Expect renovation completion date - 26th June. Will post more before and after pics.

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/style_images...icons/icon4.gif

hey hey, welcome to tblog. i just started my tblog and perhaps you can create your own reno blog too.

otherwise, posting in here may be erm confusing lei.

see http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?showforum=50

see under important topics to know how to create one ya

Edited by ne0mesis

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi,

I also bought a EA resale recently in Sengkang. Your EA is much bigger than mine @ 134sqm. Got the key recently and now undergoing renovation. The house we bought is fully done up with move in condition. However we do not like the flooring and we level up the balcony and the hall as well.

Expect renovation completion date - 26th June. Will post more before and after pics.

Hi there,

Welcome to RT! Grats on the purchase of your flat, and wow, your reno is expected to be completed at the end of this month. Cool.

Yup, the older EAs (and older flats in general) are bigger than the new ones. The previous owners bought the recess space (i.e. the corridor) as well, so that added another 5 sq metres. :)

Take ne0mesis's advice - start a new t-blog... new t-blogs are always fun to read. :)

All the best for your reno journey.

Ya lorz, likev us like tat.. gotta play catch-up wif jaskel.. so embarrassing lorz... :P

Don't worry, reno must do it slowly then will see good results. :D

Don't worry, reno must do it slowly then will see good results. :D

Oi oi... cannot go too slowly also. We'll be paying for storage while waiting for the new place to be ready :P

Oi oi... cannot go too slowly also. We'll be paying for storage while waiting for the new place to be ready :P

Aye Mdm. Roger that. :D

yah lor i booked early, jaskel said he's busy this week and he put up the DnD sign liao, so give him allowance till next week then bug him again :sport-smiley-004:

over here i think quite a number of unit is pending for work by jaskel lah. :dancingqueen:

since all doing reno roughly the same time, got come across any lobang share hor.

yah lor i booked early, jaskel said he's busy this week and he put up the DnD sign liao, so give him allowance till next week then bug him again :sport-smiley-004:

over here i think quite a number of unit is pending for work by jaskel lah. :dancingqueen:

since all doing reno roughly the same time, got come across any lobang share hor.

dude, you considering starting a t-blog soon? some preview would be nice you know... haven't u IRC b4? A/S/L? same rules apply here loc / unit-size / floor-plan :P

@jaskel: hi buddy, wrt to your customer who is also doing the teak outdoor decking - did you take photos yet? i'm very curious to see it.

Edited by titanax

@jaskel: hi buddy, wrt to your customer who is also doing the teak outdoor decking - did you take photos yet? i'm very curious to see it.

He now change his mind cos the decking he do is 2 times expensive than yours and the area is 2 times less than yours. Now changing it to chengal wood decking. But manage to get a sample from the director.

Thks Dr., gives me some times, now doing experiment on the cove lighting for your wife and also solving the inserts issues.

He now change his mind cos the decking he do is 2 times expensive than yours and the area is 2 times less than yours. Now changing it to chengal wood decking. But manage to get a sample from the director.

mmm doesn't make sense - how can it be less psf than mine & yet be 2x more ex?

mmm doesn't make sense - how can it be less psf than mine & yet be 2x more ex?

Due to wastage. Yours is doing vertical and he's is doing horizontal and on his half height walls of his balcony.

titanax, love IRC haha those are the days! I do belong to that era one also hor :P

roger will start my t-blog now with sample picture else i think i will kenna chop by ppl running mine posts all over the place! :P

Due to wastage. Yours is doing vertical and he's is doing horizontal and on his half height walls of his balcony.

wahhh...would look quite nice too if he did it.

dude, you considering starting a t-blog soon? some preview would be nice you know... haven't u IRC b4? A/S/L? same rules apply here loc / unit-size / floor-plan :P

wa liew... memories came flooding back liao