Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
lachesis

Our Ea In Bishan

LIES!!! wah piang! spousal task delegation via forum...i know we're in the digital age, but this is ridiculous!! :unsure:

-------- > Will work for chef-grade cookouts ;) <-------------

Cleaning the crystal is easy, just use a feather duster to sweep sweep here sweep sweep there, ok liao :P

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
I oppose to spousal delegation of task via forum!! i demand equal rights and equal voices!!!!

LOL. Actually, just like us both you and wifey are posting, so you have 'equal' voice mah. You can just do what the hubby does. Reply and say "LIES!!!" and then stay silent on the topic. :P

Cleaning the crystal is easy, just use a feather duster to sweep sweep here sweep sweep there, ok liao :P

*note to self #1 get hubby to buy a feather duster

*note to self #2 get hubby to ust feather duster to sweep sweep weekly :sport-smiley-004:

Your Big reno going start in 2 days time? Ha.. anxious bo? must be counting down every hrs..

Rem the most important things to buy huh.. Blue blue pills.. lots of it.. :P

I'm sure you reno wld go sui sui.. rem post pics loh.. :sport-smiley-004:

Your Big reno going start in 2 days time? Ha.. anxious bo? must be counting down every hrs..

see... i told you everyone has high expectations for you all.

ha

Actually we're starting on Monday, b'coz of the long weekend - oh, have to go and update the signature. Haha. More excited than anxious.. finally going to start!!!

see... i told you everyone has high expectations for you all.

ha

Haha.. thanks guys. We're going doing it simple... hope we don't dissapoint! ;)

Definitey gotta buy blue pills for Jason - he's gotta make sure reno go sui sui. That and panadol also... :notti:

thanks fencer :D from count weeks, to days, ya u're rite, now counting hours mins & sec's :lol:

don't think we can do much this week because of the long weekend so jaskel will be applying for the hacking permit next week.

thanks fencer :D from count weeks, to days, ya u're rite, now counting hours mins & sec's :lol:

don't think we can do much this week because of the long weekend so jaskel will be applying for the hacking permit next week.

Aaah soooo ney.... :P :P

... no wonder Jaskel has not sent anything to me yet...

he sooo busy :P

hope he no forgot me :o

Aaah soooo ney.... :P :P

... no wonder Jaskel has not sent anything to me yet...

he sooo busy :P

hope he no forgot me :o

Sorry, been very busy this few weeks, everyday was meeting hse owners. By this week, will send u your quotation.

Sorry for those who are interested in me doing your reno. I won't be taking anymore projects for the mth of Oct and Nov.

Sorry for those who are interested in me doing your reno. I won't be taking anymore projects for the mth of Oct and Nov.

Waaaaah :o my heart nearly stopped when I read the above :o

Hack hack hack.....after such a long wait....tomolo is the day...the much awaiting day have finally come....... :lol: