Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
lachesis

Our Ea In Bishan

*heheh* I did not even know the name

altho I remembered seeing "Nigara" reminding me of the Falls...

Yeah, this was the hubby's LAFS (love at first sight) tiles. :wub: Hee hee... My LAFS tiles turned out to be not so suitable, until we found my 'love-at-third-sight' tiles.. lol. Will have them in 2 small strips in the MBR Bathroom. Can't wait for them to go up!

Rest of this week - tiling to be completed, ceiling work, plumbing

Next week - laminate flooring (at last!) and carpentry. Yipeee.... :sport-smiley-004:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
not long to HO!

did you manage to find your outdoor furniture yet?

Hee hee. Thanks Patsy. The next few weeks will definitely be quite exciting.

For the outdoor furniture, we've been to a couple of places to have a look, haven't really decided on anything yet. It's also about finding the right combi - looking for a square table, not round, not too short... lol. There's still time. :)

Rest of this week - tiling to be completed, ceiling work, plumbing

Next week - laminate flooring (at last!) and carpentry. Yipeee.... :sport-smiley-004:

:lol: So exciting :lol:

Lets bounce together :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

Becoz mine should fini 1 to 2 months after yours... :sport-smiley-004:

For the outdoor furniture, we've been to a couple of places to have a look, haven't really decided on anything yet. It's also about finding the right combi - looking for a square table, not round, not too short... lol. There's still time. :)

:o wow :o

still got outdoor look! :o

nusa-dua-beach2.jpg

:bow: Jaskel can create that too??!! :bow:

oh yes! exciting and TIRING!!! but definitely fun... part of the fun for me is to find a place to put things and organizing.... which I know is strange but there's a certain peace to organizing things!

have you seen the Kenneth Cobunpue stuff? Really nice rattan stuff, but very ex! The annoying thing is that my sister said she knows his sister and can get factory price!!!

:unsure: ok lah its not that bad right? at least we are not doing the james bond pop-up jacuzzi like we discussed :P

:o WAH!! :o

got jacuzzi! and TV? and mini-bar?

and steam-room? and surround sound?

and disco ball? and chandelier?

:o :o :o

there were rumours a Singaporean firm was the other bidder... Tamasek?? (seeing that they own 19% of SC bank???)

hey pat this rumor quite chun hor...considering the bidder does have vested interest in Temasek's GLP

foyer tiles are being laid today...so i've been banned by jaskel from visiting my hse, so i'll just have to wait for visual updates :rolleyes:

orh... :lol: :lol:

so dats wat he was busy doin when i sms'ed him

:rofl:

foyer tiles are being laid today...so i've been banned by jaskel from visiting my hse, so i'll just have to wait for visual updates :rolleyes:

Foyer tiles are laid today...so most of the sub-con was banned too..

p1020247p.jpg