Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
lachesis

Our Ea In Bishan

& so another dent in my progress which has now extended my HO date....sianz 1/2....

Yeah.. 8| Progress so far has been good, except for delays caused by GAHMENT related issues - first the hacking, now the %#)!%& window. :furious:

Sigh.. but .. on to happier things.

Day 35 - Laminates, laminates, laminates...

Today, our laminate flooring was laid in our bedrooms! :D

The Guest Room:

IMG_1413.jpg

The Study Room:

IMG_1414.jpg

The MBR

IMG_1415.jpg

The wenge skirting

IMG_1417.jpg

Edited by lachesis

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Laminates (cont'd)

Sneak peak at the colour of the flooring in the Living, Dining & Utility

IMG_1416.jpg

IMG_1418.jpg

Thanks hubby for taking the photos! The installer said the flooring will be done tomorrow. :sport-smiley-004:

Yeah.. 8| Progress so far has been good, except for delays caused by GAHMENT related issues - first the hacking, now the %#)!%& window. :furious:

Sigh.. but .. on to happier things.

Day 35 - Laminates, laminates, laminates...

Today, our laminate flooring was laid in our bedrooms! :D

The Guest Room:

IMG_1413.jpg

nice choice of colours for your laminates! i am going for this colour for our rooms as well! :)

Yes.....laminate flooring was up for the 3 bedrooms yesterday......today will complete the living/dining area....Boss pls check the flooring and we will cover it after that before next sub-cons come in to work. :yamseng:

p1020297k.jpg

p1020301et.jpg

Guest room

p1020303r.jpg

Study Room

p1020304b.jpg

Master Bedroom...

Edited by jaskel

Yes.....laminate flooring was up for the 3 bedrooms yesterday......today will complete the living/dining area....Boss pls check the flooring and we will cover it after that before next sub-cons come in to work...

nice flooring colours u have there. what's the living room colour? Care to share?

Edited by steelze

what color is that? If i'm not wrong we are choosing the same set as well :P

very nice indeed!

:oOMG :o

dats dats dats... :o

TOP of the Range LARGO series!! :dribble: :dribble:

I WANS!! :dribble: :dribble:

nice flooring colours u have there. what's the living room colour? Care to share?

Thanks! Yes, it's the Largo range. ;) We're using Natural Oiled Wenge for the bedrooms, and White Vintage Oak for the Living/Dining.

Still waiting for Jaskel to post photos of the flooring in the Living/Dining...

i noticed the laminates are laid wif the planks being parallel along the axis of the entrance doors. why is this so? as in, when one stands at the door, the joining seams between each plank is running horizontally across the room, and not going vertically and away from oneself.

why not lay it perpendicular? I thot i remember most condo developments lay their parquet flooring in a direction that's perpendicular to the door's axis. wat's the rationale behind it?

Nice flooring!

thanks GM :)

i noticed the laminates are laid wif the planks being parallel along the axis of the entrance doors. why is this so? as in, when one stands at the door, the joining seams between each plank is running horizontally across the room, and not going vertically and away from oneself.

why not lay it perpendicular? I thot i remember most condo developments lay their parquet flooring in a direction that's perpendicular to the door's axis. wat's the rationale behind it?

if you notice the planks, they are slightly longer than standard so we opted for a direction that emphasis this (or at least tries to). but that wasn't the only reason, it was also how we preferred it to be laid.

Cool! We having the same color for our living room :P

:lol: Dr A same choices as us for both living & bedrooms?

Edited by titanax

just the living room is the same, when it is done, post a picture so i can see how nice it is :D

ya waiting for jaskel to upload the picture, coz i didn't manage to take any. i'm not sure if i go later it'll be too late coz they are laying out the floor protection today

so what are you putting for the bedrooms? Eligna?

Edited by titanax

ya waiting for jaskel to upload the picture, coz i didn't manage to take any. i'm not sure if i go later it'll be too late coz they are laying out the floor protection today

so what are you putting for the bedrooms? Eligna?

*heheh* :P :P

now i scared to ask Jaskel to take photo...

later people start to walk-out how??!! :o :o

For me - most likely Eligna too...

luv luv luv the Largo... :wub: :wub:

but no budget for it :P

I'm seriously lookin at *Vintage Oak* Eligna

(or izzit antique oak? *dang* always mix it up :P )

wah seh! cannot stop tinkin about the Largo leh

... really :dribble: :dribble: :dribble: shiok!

The Grains! the Feel! the Long plank look!

the realistic wood! :dribble: :dribble: :dribble:

*sigh*