Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
lachesis

Our Ea In Bishan

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
For me - most likely Eligna too...

luv luv luv the Largo... :wub: :wub:

but no budget for it :P

I'm seriously lookin at *Vintage Oak* Eligna

(or izzit antique oak? *dang* always mix it up :P )

wah seh! cannot stop tinkin about the Largo leh

... really :dribble: :dribble: :dribble: shiok!

The Grains! the Feel! the Long plank look!

the realistic wood! :dribble: :dribble: :dribble:

*sigh*

ya we love the look...worth every dollar! but urs EA just like mine...so u'll not only feel the pinch but the punch! :P

Very nice indeed! Believe both of us are winner for choosing our flooring :D

Thumbs up for Mr J as well! You guys are in safe hand lah

yea the LR color was lach's choice & i chose the bedroom ones - its like walking on chocolate bars its so rich! :lol:

so lets hope mr J does proper protection & the sub-cons tread with care...coz if its damaged my heart will bleed...& heads will roll!! :P

but yes i'm definitely in good hands where Mr J is concerned,so i rest assured :good:

yea the LR color was lach's choice & i chose the bedroom ones - its like walking on chocolate bars its so rich! :lol:

Yeah, the dark colour of the bedrooms are really luxurious, but dark colours can make a room smaller. Didn't want that to make our large Living/Dining look smaller, so went for a lighter, subtle but interesting colour for that area. :D Love the way it looks! :wub:

so lets hope mr J does proper protection & the sub-cons tread with care...coz if its damaged my heart will bleed...& heads will roll!! :P

but yes i'm definitely in good hands where Mr J is concerned,so i rest assured :good:

FOUR rolls of protective cover were used to cover up our flooring! Hee hee. The area looks like a giant jigsaw, with musking tape holding the different card board covering together.

Day 39 - Let there be light...

On Thursday, the lighting was delivered. To our dismay, many of the lights couldn't pass QC!

Kitchen lights: 1 out of 2 - cover slightly bent, with some imperfections (nicks and dents)

Bathroom/Utility lights: 2 out of 3 - cover can't slide off properly, imperfections on cover (scratches, spots)

Globe light: 2 out of 2 - bubbles in the glass on one, spots on the other

Dining light: PASS -PHEW. But can't check the crystals till the light goes up

Downlights: Total 29 pieces - we only checked about 8 but ALL didn't pass. :bangwall: They had a weird patch on the frosting (look at the top and bottom left corners):

IMG_0004.jpg

Some had bigger patches, or in ALL four corners! After the 8th piece like this we called A Lighting to express our disappointment.

They were VERY responsive. They rushed over in 1/2 hour, brought spare kitchen and bathroom lights for us to change on the spot. Then they took the 2 globes and 29 downlights, and we all drove to their warehouse.

When we got to the warehouse, their guys had already opened, inspected and laid out about 25 new downlights for us to see! They opened another 4 more for us to check before putting them back one by one. The supervisor was very patient, and apologised profusely for the downlights. he said it was the oil they used on the screws that 'stained' the frosting.

He even brought out another 4 globes for us to pick and choose. He explained that handblown glass will definitely have bubbles, but told us to take our time to pick the pieces we liked. :sport-smiley-018:

As for the kitchen light, they didn't have stock of the colour we wanted, so they said we could install the light up first, and when the shipment came in, we could replace the cover. :)

After we were done with the selection, they packed everything nicely up, and helped us bring it down to our car. :good:

I really must give credit to A Lighting. Their service is top notch, and service recovery was excellent. Plus their prices are so competitive! No regrets at all going to them. :yamseng:

Edited by lachesis

Luckily u all checked before installing. That is really gd customer service. Instead of pushing the blame ard, they rectified and solve the problem. :yeah:

Cant wait to see the lights in ur hse. :)

Luckily u all checked before installing. That is really gd customer service. Instead of pushing the blame ard, they rectified and solve the problem. :yeah:

Cant wait to see the lights in ur hse. :)

Yeah, definitely must check - once it's installed a bit too late already!

Must say, good customer service is very hard to come by these days. Kudos to A Lighting :good:

Lights are going up on Mon - will try to make sure there are pix for you to see :)

Suaku me - paint got Teflon too! :o

so interesting...

Happy Painting :paint:

Heh heh. Yeah, figured it'd be easier to wipe off stains with the Easy Wash.

We dropped by today and saw that the ceilings are nicely done up. And my MBR mosaic is partly up! YAY!!! :sport-smiley-004:

IMG_1445.jpg

Here's a look at the balcony with the windows finally removed. :D

IMG_1453.jpg