Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
lachesis

Our Ea In Bishan

Hee hee. Thanks Yuene. In my defense I must say the cactus was placed away from the window, where it got ZERO sunlight. What kind of plant was it Yuene?

@reizz - your wife is not alone!!! We should start a Cacti-Killers Anonymous club. Hmmm or a Brown Thumbs Club. Yuene & I will be the first 2 members.

I don't know, it was this random cute flat round-leafed plant I bought from IKEA... I had big dreams of growing it into a sprawling planter... but the poor thing... /sniffles

You be the president and I will be your vice-president okay? Then reizzz's wife can be the Hon Gen Sec....

Hmm.. my poor cats are going to be so traumatised. They're just getting used to my in-law's place. Haha. MEOW.

So are mine! My mum has gone one up by suggesting that I leave one or two behind. I told her to 'go get your own'

Your walk-in wardrobe is lovely, btw!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

loads of Carpentry...

:o :o :o

O-M-G ! ! !

:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

no wonder Super-J was so busy

and quiet... :rofl:

Wow! I'm sure everything will be up super Swee!

Still drooling :dribble: :dribble:

over the special corner hinge cabinet thingie :o

I don't know, it was this random cute flat round-leafed plant I bought from IKEA... I had big dreams of growing it into a sprawling planter... but the poor thing... /sniffles

You be the president and I will be your vice-president okay? Then reizzz's wife can be the Hon Gen Sec....

Hey Yuene! Long time no hear. Aww, don't feel bad about the plant. It's in plant heaven now. :) Haha.. President of the Brown Thumbs Club... kinda has a nice ring huh? Titan suggested growing our own herbs instead of getting random plants for our balcony... err... maybe I should let him do the herb tending. :rofl:

So are mine! My mum has gone one up by suggesting that I leave one or two behind. I told her to 'go get your own'

LOL. She doesn't want her own, she wants yours! My in-law's schnauzer is sure going to miss having kitties to chase. Hahaa.

Oooh.. check out the new cat tree I bought for them. Hee hee

CATTRE1.jpg

Hopefully Fifi, my British Shothair will use that little cat appartment (with the round hole) to hide in - she used to run and hide in our TV console whenver the door bell rang!

Your walk-in wardrobe is lovely, btw!

Hee hee.. Thanks. Not exactly walk-in.. it's just wall to wall. But I love it. :wub:

Still drooling :dribble: :dribble:

over the special corner hinge cabinet thingie :o

Heh heh.. yeah it's very cool. One thing that would make it cooler is if it had a hydraulic hissing sound... "psssssssst'. Haha.

ONE MORE DAY TO GO!!!!

Heh heh.. yeah it's very cool. One thing that would make it cooler is if it had a hydraulic hissing sound... "psssssssst'. Haha.

ONE MORE DAY TO GO!!!!

:good:

Hey Yuene! Long time no hear. Aww, don't feel bad about the plant. It's in plant heaven now. :) Haha.. President of the Brown Thumbs Club... kinda has a nice ring huh? Titan suggested growing our own herbs instead of getting random plants for our balcony... err... maybe I should let him do the herb tending. :rofl:

Yup, it's in plant heaven now... I only hope the little thing has forgiven me...

Growing your own herbs sounds like a great idea! My mum grows her own basil, oregano and other plants. Very fun to harvest what you grow and put it in your cooking! If you'd like some oregano seeds, let me know and I'll grab some!

LOL. She doesn't want her own, she wants yours! My in-law's schnauzer is sure going to miss having kitties to chase. Hahaa.

Bleah, I'll thank her to keep her 'paws' off my kittens! But I think it's a matter of the inevitable... she's obviously eyeing my Cece.

Oooh.. check out the new cat tree I bought for them. Hee hee

CATTRE1.jpg

Hopefully Fifi, my British Shothair will use that little cat appartment (with the round hole) to hide in - she used to run and hide in our TV console whenver the door bell rang!

OOOOOOOH pretty!!!!!! :wub: Your kitties are so lucky! Did you get that from Pet Lovers' Centre?

Hee hee.. Thanks. Not exactly walk-in.. it's just wall to wall. But I love it. :wub:

More than good enough! So luxurious...

ONE MORE DAY TO GO!!!!

To HO? Woot!

*claps happily* congrats lachesis and titanax on the completion of your reno! The house looks fabulous!!!!! Vvvvvvvv NICE!