Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
lachesis

Our Ea In Bishan

If you wan, better finish all the leftover work one shot.

Dun be like me, everything stop for quite some time already.

Most of the rectification work is done, and with Jaskel, it's like having a friend pop over for a visit. :D Only two minor items left.

Edited by titanax

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Dear Jason,

T_T

i waiting for u......

Sorry Jesslyn....actually yours carpentry works already completed. Its still at the carpenter factory...I'm also awaiting for their schedule to install it (cos the only guy "The One" is very busy).

lachesis, wah finally its done and settled in. Cool!

I saw that you are using white solid surface for your kitchen top. Is it Corian or LG? Using white isn't it very difficult to maintain?

The toilets are fantastic! Nice tiles and good mix.

Total renovation cost + hidden cost must have bomb your pocket deeply haha

Good job Mr Jason!

lachesis, wah finally its done and settled in. Cool!

I saw that you are using white solid surface for your kitchen top. Is it Corian or LG? Using white isn't it very difficult to maintain?

The toilets are fantastic! Nice tiles and good mix.

Total renovation cost + hidden cost must have bomb your pocket deeply haha

Good job Mr Jason!

Hi Dr.A,

How are things with you? :D

Yeah, pretty much settled in and enjoying the new space.

The kitchen top is Corian. When we were shopping for solid surface (SS), noticed that LG pricing is almost similar :jawdrop: so decided to go with the longer established brand.

White is actually not that difficult to maintain. Just keep it dry (the hubby is VERY particular about this - will wipe the SS very time we use the sink!). The other MAGIC WEAPON :good: is Magic Clean's 'Stain and Mould Remover'. It's super powerful, b'coz it has bleach in it. Tried and tested - it could remove tumeric stains from the white SS.

Thanks for the compliment on the tiles. :) Especially like the MBR Bathroom ones - they feel very resort-y. Heh heh.

Not much by way of hidden costs - but total reno and furnishing cost a pretty penny. As the hubby likes to say "You pay peanuts you get monkeys", so you pretty much get what you pay for. Sprung for quality stuff since we're gonna be staying here a while. :D

I'm good, quite busy with the renovation and moving in, in 2 weeks time.

Whole renovation took me 10 weeks though.

Same here, I chose Corian, white as they having a promotion for year 2010. Slightly better pricing. SS can use magic clean? i will go and grab one later haha

My island is SS, sink area is granite so should be slightly better

Bishan is a good area, stay there for awhile till pocket is deep enough to move to a semi. :P

I'm good, quite busy with the renovation and moving in, in 2 weeks time.

Whole renovation took me 10 weeks though.

Same here, I chose Corian, white as they having a promotion for year 2010. Slightly better pricing. SS can use magic clean? i will go and grab one later haha

My island is SS, sink area is granite so should be slightly better

Bishan is a good area, stay there for awhile till pocket is deep enough to move to a semi. :P

Bishan shld fetch good price, so u shldn't hv to wait too long to get ur dream semi. ;)

Bishan shld fetch good price, so u shldn't hv to wait too long to get ur dream semi. ;)

:lol: Yes we really like the area, the accessibility & extremely close proximity to town - not to mention the low density ratio in our area, which I personally like.

thanks! hopefully not too long to get that semi :good:

lachesis and titanax!!!! Your place is lovely! Congrats on completing the reno!

PS lachesis... meatball Tuesdays... next Tuesday? ^^

out of the hospital? hope you recovered well from your chicken pox :)

Out-of-hospital... yay...

but Doc sez the Marks will remain for a few months :o

My face is completely spotted :~ :~ like cheetah

wonder if animal prints are back in fashion...

:P :P

Sorry Jesslyn....actually yours carpentry works already completed. Its still at the carpenter factory...I'm also awaiting for their schedule to install it (cos the only guy "The One" is very busy).

谢谢你的回覆,看到其他人的上好橱柜 :good: 让我雀跃万分,好期待我的橱噢!

等了好久,EDMUND因为MC完了要回去工作 zz ,所以担心没空收拾,

要装橱的位子我们已经搬空出来了,就等师傅排时间给我们了,期待中~^^

无论如何,都好高兴收到师傅把橱做好的消息 :dancingqueen: ,就等装落! ;):dribble:

在这之前你有时间(虽然你几乎都没时间>< :bleah: 哈哈!)可以把设计图update和-e-mail给我吧!嘻嘻~

听EDMUND好像是图太大了mail不过是吗?伤脑筋

最后真是辛苦你了,谢谢你!感恩~ :drunk:

Lachesis! saw ur hse featured on MySpace in Sunday Times. I recognise ur Buddha on the wall.

Hey Gals Mama,

Yeah, the Buddha is pretty recognisable. Hee hee. Found it a a shop along Serangoon Road - just had to get it :)