Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Bqueen

Dishwasher

I am thinking of putting in a dishwasher in my kitchen. Appreciate your feedback on brands and features that are must haves and any tips you can share on usage, maintenance etc. Many thanks in advance.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
I am thinking of putting in a dishwasher in my kitchen. Appreciate your feedback on brands and features that are must haves and any tips you can share on usage, maintenance etc. Many thanks in advance.

As dishwasher is commonly used in western country, I chose European brand Bosch. The product should be reliable in term of quality.

I'm not able to share my experience on using the dish washer as I have not moved into my new house to try it. :D

It depends on your lifestyle. It is useful as it save on a lot of standing around doing the wash ups. Again your power and utility bill might go up hehe. I am using a F&P Dishdrawer.

If you have more than half load of dishes to wash each time, it is recommended to get a dishwasher as it can really save a lot of water as compare to hand wash. I am getting Bosch SMS69T02 EU for my new house, whcih will be ready in 2 weeks! :)