Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
dbkungfu

Little Penguin Migration

nice work on your house, and congrats moving into the estate. Welcome to Punggol, and enjoying exploring :)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
3d design vs real comparison - Kitchen

Most expensive area ...

3D

kitchencabinet3dcopy.jpg

Real

kitchencabinetreal.jpg

Didnt change the wall and floor tiles. Granite black galaxy countertop (3 pieces) + glass backsplash (2 pieces) + blum drawer (s1+2 x s3+ 2 x runners, all can support max 30kg). Cabinet below hobs change to swing door 'cos got song-cho 2x pull-out basket. Old fridge (right) and washing machine (behind l-shape cabinet) fit in well.

After loading stuff into cabinet, still not enough space. Sam, going to throw stuff away again :unsure:

before u throw maybe u can publish here, there maybe someone who wants the stuff then at least it's not wasted... :D

looking good, ur post-reno pics. hopefully my carpentry looks jus as good.

db, is your kitchen glass backsplash frosted? or did you paint it white?

has a green tint to it...read that frost glass will have green tint?

Hi lilithfiend,

sorry just saw this post. my backsplash just painted with white, not frosted. To my understanding due to the glass material it will always end up greenish.

Some renotalker mentioned, can go for "high end" glass that mix with certain special material but ID told me not worthy as it will still looks a bit greenish.

Unless u go for other color e.g black, orange, the green color will "dissappear". hope this help ;)

Edited by dbkungfu

Congrats on moving in! Your house looks gorgeous! :dribble: over the pics in office..

thnx u thnx u ;)

Congrats on completin reo!

Before and after pics looks alike!

thnx ... not exact but some where near there :)

nice work on your house, and congrats moving into the estate. Welcome to Punggol, and enjoying exploring :)

thnx for the warm welcome ahwee. yup had start explorer our one & only plaza. still trying to adapt ...

Edited by dbkungfu

Hi dbkungfu,

Congratz on moving in... your house is swee!

The 3D picts almost look like the real one... ;)

thnx u ... only thing I discovered before move-in everything look swee swee then when start unloading stuff ... start to look "different" liaww. I will post photo with stuff once wf arrange/hide swee swee :P

Edited by dbkungfu

OMG if i were u i would sue your so called ID

3d and real thing looks so different

or is it owner cut cost, use cheaper paint and take away some things?

A 3d drawing is never the same as real things. So why there is a need to sue the ID? If everyone was to sue the ID becos they can't produce actually the same as the real things, then who want to become an ID at all...waiting for hse owners to sue?

right ... 2 words "artist impression"

Hi dbkunfu

wow, your house looks gorgeous! And the 3D and real pix really close!

actually, throwing away things is common la, bc frm old house "bu she de" throw mah .. think i will also have to go through this exercise when mine is ready - right now they are tucked away in 2 storage boxes! My hubby (who was not around when we moved out from old place) said that I am mad to keep so many things- incur cost in storage, then after 3 months sure throw away one :bangwall:

btw can check where you get your blum accessories from? The other day i went to shanghai tong lee, and was shocked that their price for drawer runners is higher than getting from blum direct! The salesman couldnt believe it too - he said there is price revision - but lower??