Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kalimantan

Between Mr Chang And Tong Noong Zhen

1. I honestly discuss with him on my meeting with Mr Chang on renovations. He told me that regardless of renovation, the "fengshui" strategy remains the same. That means BEFORE i met Mr Chang, For example, my altar Guan Yin is facing my masterbedroom (not facing door or windows), it has to remain. BTW the purpose of Guan Yin altar facing my room is to "protect and watch over husband and wife, etc). After i met Mr Chang, he suggested a partion in my living room but Guan Yin faces the windows/main door. The partition is to prevent the door Qi NOT to flow out of windows. I've not decided on renovation yet.

My previous few fsms also got my altar to face door or windows. I ever heard that they say god cannot face back own family members, they should face out.

Not sure if your Mr Dong is special on gods or whether he knows his 'stuffs'.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
My previous few fsms also got my altar to face door or windows. I ever heard that they say god cannot face back own family members, they should face out.

But so far no problems for me and family. No health, money or career issue.

It does not necessariy mean all that was practise by others means have to follows. Well at least a myth is broken here.

However i doubt every fsm (including Mr Dong) are expert is "religious" stuffs.

Is one of your previous fsm a hongkee? I also read from some magazines that god and altar placement cannot face back family members or rooms. It can be disastrous. Even if luck is good, there will still be obstacles or stagnant.

But so far no problems for me and family. No health, money or career issue.

It does not necessariy mean all that was practise by others means have to follows. Well at least a myth is broken here.

However i doubt every fsm (including Mr Dong) are expert is "religious" stuffs.

Quite agree that its good to have myth to be broken.

This part I don't really understand. If this Dong fsm is not an expert, how can he advice about religious stuffs. If he can advice on religious stuffs, that means he knows his stuffs.....and if he knows his stuffs....why different from other fsms...... headache!! :bangwall:

Why do we trust Fengshui?

Ans: Many generations before us has tried and tested it and

recorded it down for the benefit of future generations.

Why are there so many schools of thoughts or theories in this subject?

Ans: Scores of people experimented with it and passed down what works.

That's why mere mortals like Chang or Tong has the tools to solve our problems.

Base on Kalimantan's case, it is proven that Tong's method works.

It doesn't matter if his tools is different. FS is but a means to an end.

不管是黑猫或是白猫,会抓老鼠的就是好猫。 ;)

Why do we trust Fengshui?

Ans: Many generations before us has tried and tested it and

recorded it down for the benefit of future generations.

Why are there so many schools of thoughts or theories in this subject?

Ans: Scores of people experimented with it and passed down what works.

That's why mere mortals like Chang or Tong has the tools to solve our problems.

Base on Kalimantan's case, it is proven that Tong's method works.

It doesn't matter if his tools is different. FS is but a means to an end.

不管是黑猫或是白猫,会抓老鼠的就是好猫。 ;)

I like the way u put it "mere mortals like Chang or Tong has the tools to solve our problems". :-)

Note that no one can "predict" accrately. Chang or Tong or other reliable fsm only help to interpret as much as they can. Anything in heaven, only destiny or gods knows.

I like the way u put it "mere mortals like Chang or Tong has the tools to solve our problems". :-)

Note that no one can "predict" accrately. Chang or Tong or other reliable fsm only help to interpret as much as they can. Anything in heaven, only destiny or gods knows.

as of today, i'm almost in the same situation......

most of chang's recommendation are similar to my yearly fsm... just that chang is only concerned about the location of the items and not where the items are facing when at the location unlike my yearly fsm who was quite particular.

one significant different was that my yearly fsm asked me to put something at southwest.... chang asked me to put almost the same item, but slightly less stuff inside, in a different direction.

was just searching the net earlier, apparently, all websites says southwest and the mentioned that 'something' similar to my yearly fsm, still searching for the abstract version of that 'something' that chang recommended... can't find it on the net yet...

my third fsm is only coming in june.. haiz... luckily that item is not those that requires nails or what... can move anywhere...

as of today, i'm almost in the same situation......

most of chang's recommendation are similar to my yearly fsm... just that chang is only concerned about the location of the items and not where the items are facing when at the location unlike my yearly fsm who was quite particular.

one significant different was that my yearly fsm asked me to put something at southwest.... chang asked me to put almost the same item, but slightly less stuff inside, in a different direction.

was just searching the net earlier, apparently, all websites says southwest and the mentioned that 'something' similar to my yearly fsm, still searching for the abstract version of that 'something' that chang recommended... can't find it on the net yet...

my third fsm is only coming in june.. haiz... luckily that item is not those that requires nails or what... can move anywhere...

Waaa Lau??!! 3 fsms at one shot?! Solid man! Since there's some difference, who you gonna follow?

Waaa Lau??!! 3 fsms at one shot?! Solid man! Since there's some difference, who you gonna follow?

yes, very difficult to know whether it is working or not. Like take antibotics from doctor a, cough medicine from doctor b and sorethroat medicine from doctor c. Must be careful.

Some FSM posted a lot of things on the Internet but I wonder whether Internet can be trusted 100% or not. Like some FSM mention in year of tiger, those born in xxx animal will be no good but does it refers to 100%?

i'm trying out chang cuz i heard he's one of the few who doesn't require you to put strange looking ornaments....

i was going to engage yulongzhi until his reputation went bad recently... and also the recent rumours abt his disciples....

chang is definitely no chen junrong who would balance everything to try meet your requirements of furnishing.. but junrong used ornaments...

chang is also no master lin, who can tell you straight away the history of the house after assessing it w/o you telling him the past...

bottomline is, if you want a beautifully designed house, better not find a fsm... once found, you'll have a dilenma...

for me, i need extra assurance before i start renovation....

i'm trying out chang cuz i heard he's one of the few who doesn't require you to put strange looking ornaments....

i was going to engage yulongzhi until his reputation went bad recently... and also the recent rumours abt his disciples....

chang is definitely no chen junrong who would balance everything to try meet your requirements of furnishing.. but junrong used ornaments...

chang is also no master lin, who can tell you straight away the history of the house after assessing it w/o you telling him the past...

bottomline is, if you want a beautifully designed house, better not find a fsm... once found, you'll have a dilenma...

for me, i need extra assurance before i start renovation....

who is master lin?

Dear Forum

Here is my experiences i would like to share. And i would like your advices.

Tong Noong Zhen (from Upper Serangoon Rd)

Mr Chang Tian (fengshuiyinyang)

Hi,

Master Tong uses Xuan Kong Fei Xing aka flying star to audit normally, which divided your house into several sector and analysis the sector and flying star on each sector location etc. ( i believe you have also given him your Bazi as well so in order for him to further analysis and compare you favorable element and unfavourable element base on your house)

Also it will be good to ask the master how they audit and what they base on when doing their audit. ( if cheap item works for you?? it works isnt it?? why need go to the extend to get expensive item. cheap and ex also works, except ex item can act as deco.... =)

I hope it helps =P

if i were you, and since Mr Tong's solutions have proven to work well for you, i would just stick with him, rather than take a risk with another FSM.

try not to 'play play test test'. the results can sometimes be disastrous.

Thumbs up, great advice.

I don't really trust fengshui items be it cheap or ex. From what I hear, classic fengshui doesn't have items. I am not familiar. Some bro here may know.

True, but that is base on external form. if the external form trigger the good qi. its good. however if the external form trigger the bad qi how?

its a complex theory in this and will proably take hour / page to type here. ( mountain star / water star theory / yin and yang theory / five element theory etc luo shu and he tu etc.

Anyway, during the audit, a master will always audit the external and internal form. ( also the yang zai shan yao - 阳宅三要 = main door/kitchen/bedroom).

Hope i did not confuse you even further =P

LoL, next time you ask them why lor and learn on the way- even writing a book need citation and quotation mar...hahah...(if u in doubt?? ask)...if not learn more on this topic or skill...thousand years of knowdege... and time are different now. ....things changes accordingly too as well. =P

dun seek too many FSM if the first one works....u confuses yourself only.... anyway..... 一命,二运,三风水,四德, 五读书 ( do more charity if your destiny and luck are not in the cycle.) have patience for the FS thingy to kick in and work also.... change here and change there will do no good to you.

If you would still like to reno ur house, you can still do it so and have the designer to cater in what u have into the design. You dun pay fees for nothing dun You?? =P

( seek ur first FSM opinion and select a good date to do it and avoid the 2,3 and 5 bad star - on monthly and annually. I am sure he will advice u on this further . =P

In summary, not only you enjoy what you still having ( luck/health/wealth etc), you will also enjoy having your place REBORN and to design with the intention you have in mind for the designer to design for you. ( i start to envy you liaos ) =P

Regards

Edited by Softice