Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kalimantan

Between Mr Chang And Tong Noong Zhen

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi All,

I am sway. Very sway.

Was googling on wearing some fengshui stuff and whether I should proceed in paying the ridiculous package by my last coin. I saw this post.

Anyway went to Master Chang's website and asked for free advice.

Previous experiences with 2 other masters 6mths ago (which I never seen any before in my life): Went to have Bazi reading and made changes to wearing colour element. Even had a monk fengshui master came over my house.

He mentioned our house is not good due to our bazi and only our child is the master of the house, which he should move to master bedroom and we moved to study room. -.-

Temporary remedy is to shift the master bed and paint / change the bedroom with colours. But still sway with 1% improvement.

I lose my job again for x number of times so hope to see if Master Chang can help other than moving out. Our location is superb as it is near a good school and near our families.

With times like that, don't think can even afford a new place too. I am really desperate for some help.

How much he charged for 5 rm HDB reading, is Bazi included?

Edited by Bubble

Sorry for your misfortune.

What MONK fs master ? From temple or from heaven ?

If you lose your job, please approach your unions, govt assistance scheme, ntuc help, or MP , etc ==> they are the worthy fs masters who will not charge you a limb.