Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jeffcraze

Address Of Harfary

Hi there.. Can anyone provide me with the address of Harfary, the place highly recommended in the forum for tiles? Would like to go take a look at the tiles range there.. ;) Thanx! :)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi there.. Can anyone provide me with the address of Harfary, the place highly recommended in the forum for tiles? Would like to go take a look at the tiles range there.. ;) Thanx! :)

U can get their address by using yahoo or google search, so hardworking a bit.... ;)

Thanx boatgal for providing the address! :D

15 Defu Ave 1 also have while their warehouse is at Defu Lane. Balestier is their branch.

is it acceptable to ask my ID to use Hafary tiles? should i ask source of tiles my ID is using?

First, did u select the tiles or your ID select it for you?

First, did u select the tiles or your ID select it for you?

all I have right now is the quote from ID... doesn't say source of tiles... below's an extract from the quote

Supply labour, tools & material to lay 300mm x 600mm wall tiles for kitchen ( Up to ceiling height ) $3,500.00

Supply labour, tools & material to lay 300mm x 600mm non-slip homogenous floor tile for kitchen $1,100.00

Supply labour, tools & material to lay water-proofing membrane ( non-string grout, 104 quick seal, water-proof cement & chemical cement ) for kitchen flooring $300.00

all I have right now is the quote from ID... doesn't say source of tiles... below's an extract from the quote

Supply labour, tools & material to lay 300mm x 600mm wall tiles for kitchen ( Up to ceiling height ) $3,500.00

Supply labour, tools & material to lay 300mm x 600mm non-slip homogenous floor tile for kitchen $1,100.00

Supply labour, tools & material to lay water-proofing membrane ( non-string grout, 104 quick seal, water-proof cement & chemical cement ) for kitchen flooring $300.00

Didn't indicate what is the max. limit for the price of tiles u can choose? U can choose any company tiles, just bring the ID along can liao.

Didn't indicate what is the max. limit for the price of tiles u can choose? U can choose any company tiles, just bring the ID along can liao.

Thanks much jaskel, i'll try your suggestion :)