Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sukukia

All Best Aircon @ Imm

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Today I purchase from ALL BEST aircon at IMM.

Panasonic inverter system 3 CU3S27MKZ

CSS9MKZ X 3 ( 9k btu X 3)

1/2 inch Armaflex class PSB tested

"1/2" insulation- copper pipe PSB tested

FOC $120 service voucher

FOC $150 NTUC voucher

5 years compressor

60 months warranty for worksmanship

1 year for blower

Damage- $2499.... Hopefully it a good buy..

Cheers

Good deal, Maybe i going down next 2 week, take a look?

Hi, been to all best imm 2 weeks ago, looking for Mitsubishi heavy inverter system 3. A sales lady service me, keep pushing Panasonic inverter system 3. Keep demote Mitsubishi heavy, even told me that the whole compressor made in China. After some research, Mitsubishi heavy compressor parts from Japan and assembled in Thailand. Found out they are not giving correct information, or should I said WRONG information to us, their customers. So just believe 20% of their information abt air con. Just my encounter with them....

Have my Mitsubishi heavy inverter system 3 done by All Best IMM.... The sales girl is very good in providing all info required. Comparing all others model, this is the one suit us most. Whole traction & installtion smooth with no worry. Lucky me.

Today I purchase from ALL BEST aircon at IMM.

Panasonic inverter system 3 CU3S27MKZ

CSS9MKZ X 3 ( 9k btu X 3)

1/2 inch Armaflex class PSB tested

"1/2" insulation- copper pipe PSB tested

FOC $120 service voucher

FOC $150 NTUC voucher

5 years compressor

60 months warranty for worksmanship

1 year for blower

Damage- $2499.... Hopefully it a good buy..

Cheers

Anyone know how much mitsubishi starmex/Panasonic inverter system 2? Is panasonic easy to maintain?

I intend to buy mitsubishi starmex system 2 inverter. Where idea placing in the room? Is price @ $2339 reasonable? Gain city never tell me what pipe they install. What to take note & which shop recommended to buy?

Anyone know how much mitsubishi starmex/Panasonic inverter system 2? Is panasonic easy to maintain?

I intend to buy mitsubishi starmex system 2 inverter. Where idea placing in the room? Is price @ $2339 reasonable? Gain city never tell me what pipe they install. What to take note & which shop recommended to buy?

Hi, i find that price a bit high... maybe u wanna look ard first...

What current quote for MIT starmex/Panasonic system 2 system 3 invertor? If get system 3 which location in living room to put? Is it okay to aircon on top of door entrance to both bedroom?

Jazyuen88 $2499 is quite reasonable still can get this price or not. U pay cash in full?

Edited by dean

all best pricing of 2499 for the panasonic is really hard to beat. i found another quite close one at a quite reputable retailer also. selling at $2539, 1/2 inch, class 0. but they got promo, add in an ipad 2 16gb wifi and total price is 3039. $500 for the ipad.

What current quote for MIT starmex/Panasonic system 2 system 3 invertor? If get system 3 which location in living room to put? Is it okay to aircon on top of door entrance to both bedroom?

Jazyuen88 $2499 is quite reasonable still can get this price or not. U pay cash in full?

Hi Dean

$2499/- is the promotion price that come with $150/- voucher.. i only pay $299/- deposit.

Regards

FoR system 3. Is it alright to install aircon at wall between Window and toilet door. Next to window? For common room on top of doors but on top of door got gap (those old type)

Where idea position to install aircon in the living room? On top of door entrance to both room? Can advise me? I searching aircon so my house humidity wOnt so high. I just want to cool the room. I will drop by all best aircon to check.