Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sukukia

All Best Aircon @ Imm

The fancoil position that u mentioned for the master and 2 bedrooms seems ok.

The living room position is also fine.

Assuming the installer is able to run the piping (after factoring beams, built in cupboard etc.)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

anyone got the price for 4 tick panasonic/Mitsubishi starmex inverter system 2 / system 3?

is All best aircon using their own worker not sub contractor to do?

Edited by dean

Now all best aircon got 20% discount. Panasonic inverter system 3 $2499 $100 ntuc voucher $150 service voucher. 60 mth workmanship warranty. Are all air conditioner in spore using R410A? I forget to ask them? No 1 yr blower leh? Your receipt got mentioned Bo

FYI courts feb 18-19 Panasonic inverter system 2 $1835 standard installation. $44 delivery + $130 stainless steel bracket + don't know wat = $2025. Courts using accoflex. Gain city system 2 inverter aircon $1888. Price include standard installation.

Edited by dean

Hi jazyuen88, they install R410a I forget to ask them. I bought Panasonic inverter system 2.

just booked a panasonic inverter system 1 from expo show at $850.00 (silver model) + Bracket $120 from allbest

next week installation!

Edited by zealot

just booked a panasonic inverter system 1 from expo show at $850.00 (silver model) + Bracket $120 from allbest

next week installation!

ah yeah, good for you lol. u bought 3 tick or 4 tick one? they never give u NTUC voucher + service voucher + 60month workmanship warranty? i didn't know they are at expo, from IMM, stainless bracket $150, your receipt stated what? i no point regretting. travel to expo too far from my house (west to east)

Edited by dean

ah yeah, good for you lol. u bought 3 tick or 4 tick one? they never give u NTUC voucher + service voucher + 60month workmanship warranty? i didn't know they are at expo, from IMM, stainless bracket $150, your receipt stated what? i no point regretting. travel to expo too far from my house (west to east)

It's the 4 ticks one...

Mine as stated on the invoice As follows...

Panasonic system 1 inverter cus9mk/css9mk - $850

standard 1 yr warranty, amaflex class 1, copper pipe

$50 service voucher.

Bracket - $120

Anyway their servicing are overpriced , so gonna get outside servicing,,,,

But the pricing for the Aircon is good, creation Aircon just opposite them at the show quoted me $1120 for the same system.

Edited by zealot

It's the 4 ticks one...

Mine as stated on the invoice As follows...

Panasonic system 1 inverter cus9mk/css9mk - $850

standard 1 yr warranty, amaflex class 1, copper pipe

$50 service voucher.

Bracket - $120

Anyway their servicing are overpriced , so gonna get outside servicing,,,,

But the pricing for the Aircon is good, creation Aircon just opposite them at the show quoted me $1120 for the same system.

Price quite reasonable less than $1000. did you get service contract at EXPO? where you get outside servicing?

No sure all best aircon allowed me to change to Mitsubishi electric?

Edited by dean

installer will come next week but i don't know where to put fcu in master room and common room. i read no good to put on top of door and no good to put on top of toilet door due to pressure. no good to put opposite of bed or on top of bed head board. where good place to put fcu leh? is it opposite bed wall toward door (left side)

can show me where u place fcu bo?

Hi is Panasonic inverter air-con system good? Any review on panasonic?

this is one of the pocket friendly air con. its quite good, cold.. the only thing is find is the front cover, abit flimsy. in the long run it will get loose easily and thus will have noise.

alot people bought Panasonic inverter air-con. i heard Mitsubishi aircon the front cover also quite abit flimsy.

u can check NEA database of registered goods

starmex front cover is very firm cos there are clips to clip on. panasonic front cover only the side have clips making the center abit filmsy. u can go any aircon shop to try it out. we planned on the panasonic as well till we went to compare on site.

now swaying towards the mitsubishi starmex.

starmex front cover is very firm cos there are clips to clip on. panasonic front cover only the side have clips making the center abit filmsy. u can go any aircon shop to try it out. we planned on the panasonic as well till we went to compare on site.

now swaying towards the mitsubishi starmex.

LOL

Not sure should I change to Mitsubishi starmex $200 additional as I bought panasonic

U mean Panasonic no good? How other people feeling when they already bought Panasonic U win can Liao no one can fight with u

Edited by dean