Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sukukia

All Best Aircon @ Imm

Both my neighbor using Panasonic inverter they told me it quite good. Of course MIT is also good. One of them bought from all best aircon IMM.

Cos u using MIT. I need top up $200 to change to MIT. Installer haven't come to install I still got time to change. But my friend told me stick to Panasonic ecoavi

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

LOL

Not sure should I change to Mitsubishi starmex $200 additional as I bought panasonic

U mean Panasonic no good? How other people feeling when they already bought Panasonic U win can Liao no one can fight with u

lol. im jus saying in terms of build, starmex is better. im not fighting with anyone. i never say panasonic no good, im looking at panasonic also. its just that all the while my mind already set on pana till i compared both on site in real.

dont always hear pple say, go see and feel. i dont earn anything when u buy lol i fight for what, jus sharing my views. for your info, im just swaying towards starmex, i've yet to confirm.

if u think its good then buy it, its your own money and u decide.

Both my neighbor using Panasonic inverter they told me it quite good. Of course MIT is also good. One of them bought from all best aircon IMM.

Cos u using MIT. I need top up $200 to change to MIT. Installer haven't come to install I still got time to change. But my friend told me stick to Panasonic ecoavi

then just stick with econavi since u already decided. im in some kind of position like u, im set on pana but my frens told me to go for starmex. did u went on site to compare both? and did the aircon ppl explain to u the difference of both?

im making my decision soon. cos difference like u say its just 200-300. go yr neighbour house, try opening the front cover a few times and u know what im talking about.

cheers.

then just stick with econavi since u already decided. im in some kind of position like u, im set on pana but my frens told me to go for starmex. did u went on site to compare both? and did the aircon ppl explain to u the difference of both?

im making my decision soon. cos difference like u say its just 200-300. go yr neighbour house, try opening the front cover a few times and u know what im talking about.

cheers.

my main purpose of getting inverter system 2 to cool the room and work with dehumidifier. I still can change order from panasonic to starmex as installer havent come to install. I out of budget as need to top up $200 to change to Mitsubishi electric starmex $2XX9+$150 bracket. my friend told me stick to panasonic. if cover flimsy will spoil easy meh?

u should get daikin, toshiba, u google and also got people saying Mitsubishi electric starmex The plastic louver seem quite flimsy. link, i not sure all best aircon still give ntuc voucher if buy aircon from them. Mitsubishi electric and Mitsubishi heavy is different company though they using same brand name. starmex can use R22 but R410a better

3 brand quite competitive.

http://www.coolserve.com.sg/htmdocs/products/products_details.asp?id=2726

http://www.coolserve.com.sg/htmdocs/products/products_details.asp?id=3126

http://www.coolserve.com.sg/htmdocs/products/products_details.asp?id=3207

Edited by dean

my main purpose of getting inverter system 2 to cool the room and work with dehumidifier. I still can change order from panasonic to starmex as installer havent come to install. I out of budget as need to top up $200 to change to Mitsubishi electric starmex $2XX9+$150 bracket. my friend told me stick to panasonic. if cover flimsy will spoil easy meh?

u should get daikin, toshiba, u google and also got people saying Mitsubishi electric starmex The plastic louver seem quite flimsy. link, i not sure all best aircon still give ntuc voucher if buy aircon from them. Mitsubishi electric and Mitsubishi heavy is different company though they using same brand name. starmex can use R22 but R410a better

3 brand quite competitive.

http://www.coolserve.com.sg/htmdocs/products/products_details.asp?id=2726

http://www.coolserve.com.sg/htmdocs/products/products_details.asp?id=3126

http://www.coolserve.com.sg/htmdocs/products/products_details.asp?id=3207

my budget can only cater for starmex and panasonic. toshiba abit out of my range, its ex becos the outdoor unit is made in japan. if i can afford, i straight choose daikin.

the front cover loose wont spoil la, as in if its loose then when yr aircon blows it might create noise. my parents house is using the econavi and i find it quite good in terms of coolness and functions.

its subjective i guess. go with yr feel bah. the most bang for bucks now shld be panasonic, price is really attractive. anyway both models also v popular.

this is one of the pocket friendly air con. its quite good, cold.. the only thing is find is the front cover, abit flimsy. in the long run it will get loose easily and thus will have noise.

i'm also using a MHI System-4 and rattling galore! sucks man.....no more MHI for me in the future...

i hope the panasonic will not rattle as bad as the MHI, knn the service man has to insert a rubber stopper at the back to stop some of the rattling....

out of 4 units , 3 rattle...and the last one i'm not quite sure since it's seldom on...pui

panasonic system 1 installed by allbest, the installation wise was quite ok everything sealed and done up nicely......so far so good, cheap and good...lol

Edited by zealot

i'm also using a MHI System-4 and rattling galore! sucks man.....no more MHI for me in the future...

i hope the panasonic will not rattle as bad as the MHI, knn the service man has to insert a rubber stopper at the back to stop some of the rattling....

out of 4 units , 3 rattle...and the last one i'm not quite sure since it's seldom on...pui

panasonic system 1 installed by allbest, the installation wise was quite ok everything sealed and done up nicely......so far so good, cheap and good...lol

wah. looks like have so siam MHI. lol.

wah. looks like have so siam MHI. lol.

That's the bad side...

On the good side,

It's strong enough to cool 3 bed rooms plus living room all at the same time.

Not many system 4 can do this.

Edited by zealot

So Panasonic good n cheap? Allbest will come next week

my budget can only cater for starmex and panasonic. toshiba abit out of my range, its ex becos the outdoor unit is made in japan. if i can afford, i straight choose daikin.

the front cover loose wont spoil la, as in if its loose then when yr aircon blows it might create noise. my parents house is using the econavi and i find it quite good in terms of coolness and functions.

its subjective i guess. go with yr feel bah. the most bang for bucks now shld be panasonic, price is really attractive. anyway both models also v popular.

Just now I pass by Carrefour I open starmex cover n it came off nearly drop floor. I think may be display set. White color turn yellowish. All fcu will turn yellowish right? Daiso sell wrapping film for remote control (use hair dry to seal)

Panasonic cover clip at side. Center no clip I think can use Velcro strap in centre solve the problem.

Edited by dean

Just now I pass by Carrefour I open starmex cover n it came off nearly drop floor. I think may be display set. White color turn yellowish. All fcu will turn yellowish right? Daiso sell wrapping film for remote control (use hair dry to seal)

Panasonic cover clip at side. Center no clip I think can use Velcro strap in centre solve the problem.

yups. panasonic only clips at the side. glad u went to take a look. u mean u dint see the actual sets before placing a deposit?

anyway no worries lah, its a good buy. its really cold, if u can velcro the center part then shld be no problem. it might or might not rattle, no one knws. my dad hse installed few mths already still no loose problem, so i guess its not too big a worry.

i've made up my mind to go for starmex, installing this sat.. see how it goes. cheers.

yups. panasonic only clips at the side. glad u went to take a look. u mean u dint see the actual sets before placing a deposit?

anyway no worries lah, its a good buy. its really cold, if u can velcro the center part then shld be no problem. it might or might not rattle, no one knws. my dad hse installed few mths already still no loose problem, so i guess its not too big a worry.

i've made up my mind to go for starmex, installing this sat.. see how it goes. cheers.

how much u pay for starmex? where are you placing fcu? i wonder is it nice to put on top of window? if put on top of window, i will need to remove curtain on ceiling and install blind on window. can u reply asap so tmr i can decide to call whether worth to top up $200 for starmex.

ok. my starmex is installed. i got it for $2800, system 3.

my fcu is placed just above the door for 2 of my rooms, for the MBR is the wall beside the door.

its a new flat so the compressor is placed at the ledge, no brackets needed.

so far tested for a while and the aircon looks neat, nice and great.

have to wait till house fully renovated before i can fully abuse it. LOL.

comes with 1/2 inch, and armaflex class 1. think this is quite norm, except some places requires top up if using 1/2 inch.

ok. my starmex is installed. i got it for $2800, system 3.

my fcu is placed just above the door for 2 of my rooms, for the MBR is the wall beside the door.

its a new flat so the compressor is placed at the ledge, no brackets needed.

so far tested for a while and the aircon looks neat, nice and great.

have to wait till house fully renovated before i can fully abuse it. LOL.

comes with 1/2 inch, and armaflex class 1. think this is quite norm, except some places requires top up if using 1/2 inch.

i believe u bought from other shop not all best. it good to own a new flat.

ya think it went out of topic. i got it through a friend. back to topic. so dean, hows yr decision? stick with panasonic?