Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
hippobb

Hippobb's House Reno

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Thanks Bro bangbang, waiting to ur hse completed pics leh.. hee hee

Thanks Sis Samgalz - yes the common toilet wall tiles is abit 3D feel... it has some texture... post some pics also hor... u know what.. now that reno is completed hor... I feel like something is missing leh cos no more hassle, no more rushing hours .... strange rite..??

Thanks Maitena_Baby, we used the glossy laminates :) I read ur t-blog too... ur hse is also nicely done up!!

Hi Hippo,

Nice house you have there, care to share with me your ID and quotation? And also your living room fan, nice. Whats the model and where you got it? the price?. If possible hope you can email me back at kenlim_76@hotmail.com. Really appreciate that.

Hi Kenlim_76,

Thanks..

Will email u my ID contact ...

The fan is an alpha 56" fan.... we got it from the shop beside Alighting in geylang ... I think the shop is national something.. we actually wanted black colour but black nil stock so we go with the bronze colour... the blades are acrylic blades this is one of the newer models ... the center motor head is like a round ball ... got it as we thought this is not so common and round is nice...

Thanks Bro bangbang, waiting to ur hse completed pics leh.. hee hee

Thanks Sis Samgalz - yes the common toilet wall tiles is abit 3D feel... it has some texture... post some pics also hor... u know what.. now that reno is completed hor... I feel like something is missing leh cos no more hassle, no more rushing hours .... strange rite..??

Thanks Maitena_Baby, we used the glossy laminates :) I read ur t-blog too... ur hse is also nicely done up!!

bro hippobb,

i'm also waiting till my neck long long lioa. :D

more pics..

Main entrance foyer area

_MG_4690-1.jpg

bench, half height black mirror, ledge at foyer area

_MG_4687-1.jpg

full height cabinet - bottom for shoes & top for barang barang

_MG_4691-1.jpg

walkway leading to 3 bedrooms & storeroom

_MG_4693-1.jpg

our master bedroom view from the entrance

_MG_4671-1.jpg

our walk in wardrobe view from the toilet

_MG_4685-1.jpg

master bedroom toilet view from our walk in wardrobe

_MG_4686-1.jpg

close up of our master bedroom toilet

_MG_4684-1.jpg

Edited by hippobb

Wow! I really like your toilets! Esp the colourful strip of mosaics in your MBR area!

I was contemplating having the same basin as your common toilet but couldn't in the end as it was too big for my area. Nice reno! :good:

Edited by curryqueen

Wow! I really like your toilets! Esp the colourful strip of mosaics in your MBR area!

I was contemplating having the same basin as your common toilet but couldn't in the end as it was too big for my area. Nice reno! :good:

Thanks curryqueen!! waiting for ur pics of the cave too leh.. hee hee

I think u are r near the serangoon central rite? :)

hi there, very nice and cosy house you have there, able to share with me how much you spent for the reno, not inclusive of the accessories and furnishing. Thanks for the contacts too.

Hi Ken,

Thanks..

Total reno cost is 46k, this includes electrical works.

Aircon + toilet assessories + furnishing not included...

WHOA your house is really nice. I like the overall white/brown cosy/modernish theme... nice. That ledge at the foyer is nice and useful too! :) And I agree about the toilets... love the tiles you chose

WHOA your house is really nice. I like the overall white/brown cosy/modernish theme... nice. That ledge at the foyer is nice and useful too! :) And I agree about the toilets... love the tiles you chose

Thanks Pinkpetter!!! - the legendary brainybimbo hee hee..

we din have any theme at first but becos our existing sofa (the one in the pic) was brown in colour so we thought why not do something earthy and simple theme... and we ended up loving this ... the earthy colours are indeed very soothing to the eyes ...

the only thing that we thought we should have done better is the foyer area.. cos without switching on the light at that area, it can get pretty dimly lit ... the ledge at the foyer was a last minute addition cos our FSM says becos of the lighting we needed to put any mirror and the 3 statues of FU LU SHOU ... and we ended up with 1 big piece of half height black mirror and the ledge...

Here's some pics updates after a few busy weeks...

2. Living room view from an alternate angle

_MG_4647-1.jpg

bro.. can i check with you what is the paint that u used for the wall behind the TV console ah?

TIA

bro.. can i check with you what is the paint that u used for the wall behind the TV console ah?

TIA

Bro

This is the ICI all in one, sand castle color :) color is not too dark... yet it brings out the contrast in the house...

Bro

This is the ICI all in one, sand castle color :) color is not too dark... yet it brings out the contrast in the house...

oh.. ok.. ya lor.. very nice.. not too dark and very warm feel.. what about the rest of the wall?