Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sff

Can't Seem To Leave Toa Payoh!

hi sff

you are back! finally yr reno is fully completed. Congrats - yr house is really nice! Lots of glass - I like! I almost can "feel' my completed house when looking at yr pics!

I am also having lots of glass, alot orange glass in kitchen!

how did u tell yr ID the kind of orange u wanted?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
hi sff

you are back! finally yr reno is fully completed. Congrats - yr house is really nice! Lots of glass - I like! I almost can "feel' my completed house when looking at yr pics!

I am also having lots of glass, alot orange glass in kitchen!

how did u tell yr ID the kind of orange u wanted?

Thank u thank u. I'm sure your house will be very nice too when completed. Wah! You also got orange! Whew! So qiao. Orange and lots of glass.

As for my orange, my id got panels of small pieces of colour glass. Then he tell me that I can choose, this, this, this and that. So I just point the colour to him.

Hi! U are back! Finally completed. Congrats. The days of things in cartons are over. :D

Haha. Ya, thanks. Actually, still got some cartons. Those are for the books. Too broke to buy bookshelf to store books! Must pay ID balance liao. :D

Thank u thank u. I'm sure your house will be very nice too when completed. Wah! You also got orange! Whew! So qiao. Orange and lots of glass.

As for my orange, my id got panels of small pieces of colour glass. Then he tell me that I can choose, this, this, this and that. So I just point the colour to him.

u mean he got different shades of orange glass sample to choose from?