Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
civic2000

Painting Of Hdb Walls

Dear all,

I am in need of help here. I need to touch up and paint my HDB external walls. It is quite bad condition and looks dirty. Mine is a corridor unit. It is kind of a beige colour. Any idea where I can get the colour code for it or must I colour match myself?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Dear all,

I am in need of help here. I need to touch up and paint my HDB external walls. It is quite bad condition and looks dirty. Mine is a corridor unit. It is kind of a beige colour. Any idea where I can get the colour code for it or must I colour match myself?

Ask your town council for it, they will have it.

Dear all,

Recently , i did my 4 room hdb flat painting with Painting contractors and i find their service and work quality quite okay...

Hope this helps!

How much u paid for their painting service? Urs is how many rm flat?

i paid $950 for my 4room with nippon easy wash. Price should be around der bah... They helped me to paint my external wall for free cos the HDB paint was starting to peel off. Jus 1 wall nia next to my doorgrille...

<!--quoteo(post=525648:date=Apr 28 2010, 09:01 PM:name=civic2000)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (civic2000 @ Apr 28 2010, 09:01 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=525648"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Dear all,

I am in need of help here. I need to touch up and paint my HDB external walls. It is quite bad condition and looks dirty. Mine is a corridor unit. It is kind of a beige colour. Any idea where I can get the colour code for it or must I colour match myself?<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Recently , i did my 4 room hdb flat painting with <a href="http://www.paintersingapore.com/" target="_blank">Painting contractors</a> and i find their service and work quality quite okay...

Hope this helps!

After reading some users engaging Paintersingapore to do their painting, I also engage them to paint my house. What suppose to take 2.5 days work end up taking 4 days. Workmanship so so...

Price wise is not cheap too at $1600 for 5-room... think there are better deal elsewhere.

Overall sentiment for paintersinhgapore.com: Over promise, under deliver... will not engage them for my parents place or recommend to others.

Edited by Brainstorm