Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
seesee

* Urgent * Lighting Shop In Jb (near City Square)

Good Evening guys, I don't drive but I need to go JB to get a main lighting for my room and study lamp.

May I know where is the nearest lighting area that is near city square? and how much would the taxi cost?

Please kindly post the addresses, if possible post the some furniture shops too.

thanks!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Good Evening guys, I don't drive but I need to go JB to get a main lighting for my room and study lamp.

May I know where is the nearest lighting area that is near city square? and how much would the taxi cost?

Please kindly post the addresses, if possible post the some furniture shops too.

thanks!

some help?

hi,

sorry if its too late a reply.

If you need a lighting shop, I'd advise you to go to the shop in Pandan, just before the bridge to Jusco tebrau, it sells things cheaper than anyone I know and I've bought there before. Its the first few shops as you turn in and its before Carrefour. As for the taxi price I am not sure, but I think it should be around RM20.

and for the furniture, you can ask the taxi to stop by Xtra/aka Giant and theres a expo upstairs which sells cheap and good furniture.

True fact, first hand experience. Hope it helps!

pandan shop even cheaper than lightings.com.sg at balestier?

Edited by Newie-X

hi,

sorry if its too late a reply.

If you need a lighting shop, I'd advise you to go to the shop in Pandan, just before the bridge to Jusco tebrau, it sells things cheaper than anyone I know and I've bought there before. Its the first few shops as you turn in and its before Carrefour. As for the taxi price I am not sure, but I think it should be around RM20.

and for the furniture, you can ask the taxi to stop by Xtra/aka Giant and theres a expo upstairs which sells cheap and good furniture.

True fact, first hand experience. Hope it helps!

hi ollie

do u have the address of the shop u mention in Pandan?