Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
flyingballoons

Where To Find Pretty Standing Fans?

Hihi,

Was wondering if you guys have any idea where to get nice looking standing fans? Trying to avoid buying the conventional standing one with the huge head... Bought a normal standing one before but it was a pain to maintain+ clean...

All advice will be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

PS: I've checked out Best Denki, Harvey Norman etc and couldn't find any nice ones!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hihi,

Was wondering if you guys have any idea where to get nice looking standing fans? Trying to avoid buying the conventional standing one with the huge head... Bought a normal standing one before but it was a pain to maintain+ clean...

All advice will be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

PS: I've checked out Best Denki, Harvey Norman etc and couldn't find any nice ones!

pain to maintain/clean?

avoid conventional?

try this, ain't cheap though.. saw in best denki Vivocity.

http://www.dyson.com/fans/

I think they have 2 sizes for table fans - $300+ and $400+. They are nice but abit too expensive for their sizes. :(

$300 to $400 for a freaking fan?!?! think can fill an entire room with conventional fans

that pricing. did saw e smaller models for sale but i feel e air is like not so strong, more like coming out from

e sides. :jawdrop:

$300 to $400 for a freaking fan?!?! think can fill an entire room with conventional fans

that pricing. did saw e smaller models for sale but i feel e air is like not so strong, more like coming out from

e sides. :jawdrop:

Precisely! The table fans are already so expensive - How much do you think the tower fans will cost? Hehe... But we have to give them credit for the interesting and less conventional design.

;)

Precisely! The table fans are already so expensive - How much do you think the tower fans will cost? Hehe... But we have to give them credit for the interesting and less conventional design.

;)

wa.. really must go check it out.. really got wind coming out??? I really too old fashion..

Check dyson.com, they just launched new product (Fan without blade - it's amazing).....i went to the launching last night.

Very easy to clean and design wise is good...very unique....take a look their website.

But prepare to pay more :) ... it's expensive fan

wa.. really must go check it out.. really got wind coming out??? I really too old fashion..

hahaha....got wind coming out, tried it last night :P....but but it's very expensive