Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
EOS 450D

Cant Tolerant In Law Nagging

how many bro & sis after apologized things get worse instead of getting better / understand each other well?

or feel that there's a wall in-between of them.

Anyway i apologized to my MIL during mother day, so now for this is over.......

May the force be with us to withstand nagging!!! :D

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

hahhaa... i live with my MIL, but i don't talk to her much, cos we don't have common topic and i'm a good conversation starter. so we don't talk lor. which is good lah. i get away with nagging.

inregardless mother or mother in law there is only one.

as for me i respect both of them, when they nag and nag, i will ask what happen? When there is a problem there will be a solution. Show more concern rather then hide away or push your partner to cover you.

Like mine parents in law, i respect them and when they got problems i will tried to solve. This goes to mine parents too. Knowing that they like to nag still think of how they took care of me when i was a baby. All the hardships and effort they put in.

Become a father hood now i learn to be more understanding and how they feel then they took care of me when i was young.

she just need someone to talk.

u and ur wife work during days.

Come back after work.

She stay @ home whole day, no one to talk until you and your wife come back from work.

May be introduce her to nearby RC for some senior active. Keep her accompany.

Or you prefer her to nag you like

today fish 1kg how much. last week how much

salt increase

rice increase

etc

I'm well train by my mother nagging.

So any nagging, I can 1 ear in , 1 ear out very fast one. Faster then express way.

I laughed hard when I read ur last paragraph! :rofl:

My mother in law seldom nag... its my Father in law who nags non-stop. Me n hubby ROM for abt 4yrs before we do the traditional dinner...

all these while, he has been nagging, when do dinner, when hv children, etc..... I told him, ask your son.... all up to him. :P

so hubby helped me to 'block' some out.

I have a bad temper and I detest nagging. But when and if it do starts, I usually can sense... so before it starts I will find excuse to walk away.

As long as I am not within the same area, he cant nag right?

Now that we have 2 children (both girls), his fav question is - when is the 3rd one? Try for a boy lah. I am perfectly happy with my girls thank you.

I dun need to have another boy in order for my family to be complete. Again, I am thankful that my hubby is on the same page & I usually say - ask your son. :)

It is important to have a supportive spouse who can help to convey the little messages to your in laws.

In your instance, your wife can probably help to 'remind' your in law Before you all meet up to try and not nag so much.

Otherwise, you will have to pick up a new skill... "1 ear in, 1 ear out. Faster than Expressway" as Therat said earlier. Good luck! :)

My mother in law seldom nag... its my Father in law who nags non-stop. Me n hubby ROM for abt 4yrs before we do the traditional dinner...

all these while, he has been nagging, when do dinner, when hv children, etc..... I told him, ask your son.... all up to him. :P

so hubby helped me to 'block' some out.

I have a bad temper and I detest nagging. But when and if it do starts, I usually can sense... so before it starts I will find excuse to walk away.

As long as I am not within the same area, he cant nag right?

Now that we have 2 children (both girls), his fav question is - when is the 3rd one? Try for a boy lah. I am perfectly happy with my girls thank you.

I dun need to have another boy in order for my family to be complete. Again, I am thankful that my hubby is on the same page & I usually say - ask your son. :)

It is important to have a supportive spouse who can help to convey the little messages to your in laws.

In your instance, your wife can probably help to 'remind' your in law Before you all meet up to try and not nag so much.

Otherwise, you will have to pick up a new skill... "1 ear in, 1 ear out. Faster than Expressway" as Therat said earlier. Good luck! :)

Actually you should try to analyse whay they will nag. When I did that analysis, its probably that they wanted to talk to someone, anyone. Someone who can or should I say have to hear their opinion. So sometimes the buck stops with you. I got my fair share when we were still without children... but the best way is that to get your other half to tell their own parents about it such as my hubby / wife is not much of a talker... dun like to hear nagging etc... this will help in a long way :) My in laws basically know about my character... not much of a talker... a typical 1 - 2 sentence man.. so they nag my wife who is used to it.

Moreover I am nag innoculated by my own parents as well... lol so I have developed immunity after so many immunizations... :thumbs up:

Yes, true, "one ear in and one ear out". One of the tactics I guess is to let yr parent in-law

knows that you are listening, answer them a bit ... and then quickly change subject. :)

Both my parents-in-law are not around anymore, but I have a brother in law staying in my house.

He also likes to nag at my maid frequently, luckily it is not nagging at me. But I am always the one

to stop him from scolding my maid too much when there have some disagreement.