Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
brokenx

About Rotatable Tv Console

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
do you guys know where to get a rotatable tv console/panel? roughly how much will it cost if i custom-make one? thanks

the tv console pricing would depend on how big or long it is or how complicated the design is. As for allowing it to rotate just depends on the mechanism used.

the tv console pricing would depend on how big or long it is or how complicated the design is. As for allowing it to rotate just depends on the mechanism used.

is it possible to show me some pictures of the console with the pricing? must the console be fixed to the floor and/or to the ceiling?

is it possible to show me some pictures of the console with the pricing? must the console be fixed to the floor and/or to the ceiling?

Basically, there are different kinds for different applications. Mostly, they are attached to the console, at the portion in which you need it to turn. As I am not a contractor or designer, can't really show you pictures. You can try searching for hettich, hafele or irex, which are brands that would carry the accessories required for a rotating console.