Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
eelinn

Ef Hob And Hood

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

EF (Casa Pte Ltd) is a sh*t brand. Simple things like light bulb will spoil in half a year and cost $60 to replace. What a joke.

Poor customer service - can call hotline forever and no one pick up. Email slow to reply. Took >2 weeks to arrange for service appointment.

What a disgrace to singapore brands. Better to stick to more established international brands.

At the end of the day, pay peanuts get monkeys.

Edited by enigma8

On 6/20/2012 at 3:41 PM, welcomb said:

Any reviews on EF hobs?

considering EFH3761TNVSB.

Have you bought this model?

Or any one does?

Is this using battery ignition and able to use City Gas?

Any feedback on EF induction hob, EF ceramic cooker hobs and EF built in oven please? Looking to buy because it's the cheapest but am afraid that it will spoil easily or won't perform as well. Thanks much!

Hi Merydith

you may consider Tenkei TEP 730 IX ,the grids are cast iron, with safety valve .

KM

never seen this brand before.. where to get from? is it a 3 ring burner?

btw, EF ovens good?

EF brand is cheapest, does it mean it is not that good?

Hi Newie-X ,

nope , is just that its import from C.... Most brands in the market now are having promotion and some prices are real shocking :) is the after service tats count :)

KM

actually i shortlisted on ellane then i saw EF's cast iron rings and I'm sold... the shop's boss told me it's better for heavy cooking, cos the other brands comes with the shiny coated type which will peel over time, and that's what happened to my previous hob. of cos the cheap price is another bonus!

Hi Merydith

you may consider Tenkei TEP 730 IX ,the grids are cast iron, with safety valve .

KM

actually i shortlisted on ellane then i saw EF's cast iron rings and I'm sold... the shop's boss told me it's better for heavy cooking, cos the other brands comes with the shiny coated type which will peel over time, and that's what happened to my previous hob. of cos the cheap price is another bonus!

oh no no not the furniture casa. it's the casa that's a distributor of various home appliances, for eg., elba and EF...

anyway...if the product is good enough...you won't even need after sales service! :) good luck on your EF...let me know how it goes :)

sure if u can wait, most likely be moving in July.

oh no no not the furniture casa. it's the casa that's a distributor of various home appliances, for eg., elba and EF...

anyway...if the product is good enough...you won't even need after sales service! :) good luck on your EF...let me know how it goes :)

i remember reading from this forum (can't remember which thread) that the after service is not that good. casa has had a few problems with that apparently. that's part of the reason i'm so hesitant to get EF.

i went to mega discount at kallang leisure park, and think i'm going to end up buying many of my appliances there. the guy there knew i was comparing quotes at the time so he asked me to go compare, and when i was ready to buy, to go back there and he'll give me his best price. so...i think that's what i'll do.

i think it's a different casa? I read abt the casa was a furniture co. so not sure if it's the one....

yeah, i compared a little before going back. I bought from Kallang Leisurepark too. served by Alan....IIRC