Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Misc100

Retractable Laundry Hangar

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

seem like nobody has complain so far

but heard the gear system - string may break if weight is too heavy, although supposed to be 20 kg

Eh MISC100, the product you show the photo, that one is remote control. So, no strings in it.

I got mine from Tame also, product 3 and 4. So far no problems. Can't comment on after-sales service cos haven't had the need to call them yet. Touch wood...

I can't remeber how much but it should be only about a couple of hundred dollar for the EZ high dry system. I think the best is you call and check with Angeline. Anyway, there are a few China/Taiwan similar type available in the market. If you want quality stuff with warranty you got to pay a little extra lor. Hope it help.

Agree with foxstrike13. Depend on quality. I've been using the Hi-Dry system from EZ because it is made in Australia and it has lasted me through two house moves. The same system I have been using for the last 7 years. Only recently, they came to change the "hydraulic struts" (i think that's what it's called) that enables the system to retract. Very happy with it, bec it's easy to use and best of all, the laundry hangs neatly when you pull indoors. Say whatever you want, where it's made is the differentiating factor. After services sales also VERY important. Hope the infor helps.

how much did it cost u, foxstrike?

I can't remeber how much but it should be only about a couple of hundred dollar for the EZ high dry system. I think the best is you call and check with Angeline. Anyway, there are a few China/Taiwan similar type available in the market. If you want quality stuff with warranty you got to pay a little extra lor. Hope it help.

Edited by foxstrike13

Do we need to get permission or permit from the hdb for doing this in EM? I don't see anyone does this at my new area there...

simple drilling of holes only

even condo dun need approval

Hi there,

You may like to try http://www.ezziliving.com/ under EZ High dry.

I just purchase a few system for my Masionette from the Boss - Ms. Angeline HP:94527000 them after doing several research in the forum n internet. Her service is top notch and if u mention you are recommend by Reno talk forum or you can mention my name Donovan or Don she will give you a further discount. The best part the system EZ High dry is made in Australia and not those made from China or Taiwan. Hope it help, or by the way, you can go down to the showroom to test it, if you feel comfortable then you buy it, i think it will be better this way too :)

how much did it cost u, foxstrike?

http://www.tame.com.sg/products1.htm

http://www.tame.com.sg/images/CIMG1675.jpg

I wonder if a lot of strength is needed to pull the string to lift the hangar up when the clothes are all wet.

Hi there,

You may like to try http://www.ezziliving.com/ under EZ High dry.

I just purchase a few system for my Masionette from the Boss - Ms. Angeline HP:94527000 them after doing several research in the forum n internet. Her service is top notch and if u mention you are recommend by Reno talk forum or you can mention my name Donovan or Don she will give you a further discount. The best part the system EZ High dry is made in Australia and not those made from China or Taiwan. Hope it help, or by the way, you can go down to the showroom to test it, if you feel comfortable then you buy it, i think it will be better this way too :)

Edited by foxstrike13