Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
helen_wam

Feng Shui Master

hi all. I just join this forum as i was recommanded by one of my friend here. May i know who has egage any good and reiable master for their house? Can share?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
hi all. I just join this forum as i was recommanded by one of my friend here. May i know who has egage any good and reiable master for their house? Can share?

i can only comment after master long has done my audit this sunday.. :D

i can only comment after master long has done my audit this sunday.. :D

Would appreaciated if you chould share with us after the audition. next week will be my turn :) hope my house don't have any big issue.

hi, who is master long??

master long is the feng shui master i'm getting to audit my place lor. how to explain to u who he is?

master long is the feng shui master i'm getting to audit my place lor. how to explain to u who he is?

tink oni u noe master long bah....gt so many master long....

tink oni u noe master long bah....gt so many master long....

his name in my siggy wat. master long tian xiang. :D

Master Long Tian Xiang just did the feng shui audit for my place today.

First, he did the door opening ceremony for us, quite a simple ceremony, without any need for incense or prayer. He just asked me to buy 1x pineapple and 4x orange and 1 packet of sweets. He rolled the pineapple into the middle of the living room and the oranges to the 4 corners of the living room. Then we entered the flat and he proceeded to do the fengshui audit. Asking us to throw sweets into all rooms before we leave.

Then, he accessed the direction of the door facing and rooms using his luo pan. And accessed our ba zi. He advised us on the location of the "Wealth Corner" which he said ours is leaking as it ends up outside the 3 bedrooms and the wealth have to be split to the 3 bedrooms. But we already have the intention of placing our altar at that corner so he said its a good decision since altar is the best way to stabilize the wealth corner.

He also taught us how to prepare our own "Wealth securing object" to be placed in a drawer on the altar. It can be done using cheap stuff readily available at incense stores. Not necessary to buy from fengshui shops. Which he said would cost a few thousand.

I took the liberty of asking my ID along for the audit. So he started grilling the ID on the design and give advices. Basically, our design conforms quite well to fengshui and no changes are necessary. He also asked the ID on the color schemes and gives advices accordingly.

Then he accessed the 2 bedrooms which i left empty, telling us where to place the beds/tables if the room is used by elderly/children.

Then he provided us with a guide on how to do the moving house ceremony. We already had a auspicious date booklet from him from our wedding dates selection so he said we can just use any of the dates in the booklet for "Renovation Start" and "Moving house".

He also accessed the surrounding area of my place, like the corridors and the garden outside (which he said doesn't affect us much since we are at lvl 16).

Basically thats what happened during the FS audit. Hope it helps.

• Like 1

Hi anyone got any recommended FSM that will advise on generally Fengshui and not to put too many awarkward object at weird places?

And wont ask you to buy exp stuffs?

Basiccally I need a master to tell me abt the good and bad positions and some placement items.

Need help ask confirming my design soon..

They do not sell any lucky object and speak purely on FS only. Cool people. Another is Joey Yap, but don't know the charges to Sg

Edited by stacyhunny

Can visit Classic Feng Shui Mastery. They do not sell any lucky object and speak purely on FS only. Cool people. Another is Joey Yap, but don't know the charges to Sg

One forummer Nellysim has posted in "recommendation of feng shui master" a bad experience on classic feng shui.

He also taught us how to prepare our own "Wealth securing object" to be placed in a drawer on the altar. It can be done using cheap stuff readily available at incense stores. Not necessary to buy from fengshui shops. Which he said would cost a few thousand.

You mind sharing with me how you prepare this?

Hope you can post it here or PM me if it is inconvenient to disclose publicly.

Thanks in advance. Cheers..

any other master beside joey yap doing classic fengshui?

Hi i am new tofeng shui, may i know wat u mean by classical feng shui? what is the different with other feng shui? Hope can learn from u.

Thank you