Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
helen_wam

"arco" Lamp At $480

Is it worth it? Would like to get one for my MJ room as i saw quite number of movie from HK that they use this stand lamp. The price come with installation and delivery. I browse on the web and saw one is the original (i think cos is like $2000++) then somehow saw another blog which he/she is selling at this rate so idk if it is a good buy.

Can anyone help. Thanks.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
2k fan for MJ room???? WOW!!

got pix?

hi merydith i think you got the wrong info. Is a standing lamp. The one with a big marble and very long bend arm :)

cos you saying the original at 2k ma... hehe..

ok. i saw the pix already.. really nice lamp! i had wanted one for my hall too! a lot of places selling the replicas leh. not sure of pricing though...

cos you saying the original at 2k ma... hehe..

ok. i saw the pix already.. really nice lamp! i had wanted one for my hall too! a lot of places selling the replicas leh. not sure of pricing though...

yea i shop around in many lighting shop but mostly like seling $600 -$800 on the design i saw on the original ones lor. So wanna confirm is it a good deal >.<

market rate at 600 - 800? wow, then it's a good deal already! but the thing about replicas is, it might not function the same as the original. the marble might not take the weight of the whole lamp.

you might wana check before buying lor. 2nd hand? or new?

market rate at 600 - 800? wow, then it's a good deal already! but the thing about replicas is, it might not function the same as the original. the marble might not take the weight of the whole lamp.

you might wana check before buying lor. 2nd hand? or new?

brand new. The marble is whole piece and weight about 50kg. This is why they said to prefer their guys to install cos the marble is expensive. The arm it said to be stainless steel. Well... Still dunnoe wanna get it xD

brand new. The marble is whole piece and weight about 50kg. This is why they said to prefer their guys to install cos the marble is expensive. The arm it said to be stainless steel. Well... Still dunnoe wanna get it xD

sounds like a gd deal.. can share lobang ? :D

i saw a replica at Genova shop along Bendemeer Road. ONLY 168. Dunno still there or not though. Was quite interested to get it but dunno where it can fit into my flat. Go check it out!

i saw a replica at Genova shop along Bendemeer Road. ONLY 168. Dunno still there or not though. Was quite interested to get it but dunno where it can fit into my flat. Go check it out!

hey hey do u have the address? May wanna take a look xD

no i dont have the address. its along the row of shops next to Heng Tyres

hey thanks. I manage to found out roughly where is it. Went there and reckie this afternoon. They have the so-call lamp but the marble is complete different. They not really the same as the marble was actually pretty small and round flat. The arm isnt stainless steel too. The one i saw on the blog was actually stainless steel arm and the marble was like a standing cube which weight like over 50kg explained by the seller. Which is similiar to original ones.

Thanks for your effort anyway :P

Edited by helen_wam

Just saw this post ... any idea where I can get the reflector for this lamp? Mine has started rusting in some places, so am looking to buy a replacement.

Thanks!