Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
seng55

Our Little Abode @ Pinnacle

Painting were completed upon our visit on 27 May. We have lily white for our living room and marina blue for all our bedrooms. Noticed that the aircon trucking had been boxed up too. Unfortunately, I saw a box up in the master bedroom (bottom part) which I thought it doesn't look too good. Has requested Sunny to redo it.

Marina Blue In Bedroom 3

BR3_resize.jpg

Aircon Trunking Boxed Up In Bedroom 3

BoxUpInBR3_resize.jpg

Aircon Trunking Boxed Up In MBR (Top Part)

BoxUpInMBR_resize.jpg

Aircon Trunking Boxed Up In MBR (Bottom Part) - Redo Needed

UglyBoxUp_resize.jpg

Partition Wall Built Up In Master Bedroom

MBRPartitionWall_resize.jpg

Hi, can i check is the marina blue too blue?

i was thinking of using marina blue in my future baby room.. : )

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
wa seh! saw my name! so honoured haha....

everything's looking really gd!

Haha... It's a good advice, esp if there are children in the house (well we dun have kids now.. maybe for the safety of the little kids of our visiting friends who may be running around..)

Hi, can i check is the marina blue too blue?

i was thinking of using marina blue in my future baby room.. : )

I personally find the blue quite nice. The first picture may look dark cos of the angle the picture is taken and my camera is lousy. But in actual, the blue is bright and cheerful. It's quite close to the color shown in the second picture. Think it should be ideal for baby room. :)

congrats Seng on the start of the reno of your dream house! the 3D pics are looking great!

May I ask you how much you bought the following for>

2 x 18W PLC lights

lights for the bar top

door bell

induction hob

Pretty noob in these technical areas.. hahhaa

thanks!

Chica,

You've got mail! :)

There are a lot of items that have not been bought. Somehow we bought more of the not-so-important items rather than the more important ones... :unsure:

Quick update on the things we have bought so far:

- Mitsubishi Electric Air Con

- Dining Table & Chairs From Hommage

- Vees Delicooker

- Dyson Vacuum Cleaner

- Coin Bank From Lucky Cat House

Hi may I know how much you paying for the - Vees Delicooker? Where you get it?

Hi seng,

is the tv feature wall in MBR too near to bed ? and the compartment for players..... it seems to obstruct when u r gg to use your wardrobe ... no ?

Hi may I know how much you paying for the - Vees Delicooker? Where you get it?

Hi raider,

The Vees Delicooker costs $1288 and we bought it at Expo Megatex 2010 in April.

According to the sales person, the advantages of this cooker over induction hob are that it's more energy saving and the radiation emitted is very much lower. The induction hob emits very high radiation. The negative point is this brand is not well-known locally and hence not sure how good it is. Have not got the chance to use it yet.

Hi seng,

is the tv feature wall in MBR too near to bed ? and the compartment for players..... it seems to obstruct when u r gg to use your wardrobe ... no ?

It will be a bit close to the bed. I suppose the person sleeping nearer the window will have to walk behind the feature wall to go in/out. The compartment for the players will be protuding from behind the feature wall and become the dresser area. May be a a bit cramp but should have sufficient walking space. Will post the real thing once it's done up.

After a long search for hanging lights, we finally made our purchase of our MBR and dining lights.

Hubby & I bought our MBR light from Krystallos Lite (located at Geylang).

MBR Light (Off)

MBRLight02.jpg

MBR Light (Off)

MBRLight03.jpg

Both of us love the pink 'raindrops'. The white glass sticks match well with our white wardrobe while the pink raindrops add contrast to it. You can switch on the light with its blue LED light or warm light or both. It comes with a remote controller. We simply heart our MBR light.

As for our dining light, hubby and I have different perferences.

Wife's Choice (Off)

KIV02.jpg

Wife's Choice (On)

KIV01.jpg

Hubby's Choice (On)

DiningLights.jpg

Hubby's choice also comes with warm light but we forgot to take pictures of it as well as picture when the lights are off.

So which one is nicer? I like both but would prefer the one with the circles. Our final choice is ... *drum rolls*... Hubby's Choice!

We saw this dining light at a few shops but none of their prices can match with that given by IDA lighting. We also bought our study area light from IDA lighting but again we forgot to take picture.

Note: The pictures are taken by my lousy handphone, so the quality is quite lousy. The real lights are nicer than what are shown in the pictures.

As for our dining light, hubby and I have different perferences.

Wife's Choice (Off)

KIV02.jpg

Wife's Choice (On)

KIV01.jpg

Hubby's Choice (On)

DiningLights.jpg

Hubby's choice also comes with warm light but we forgot to take pictures of it as well as picture when the lights are off.

So which one is nicer? I like both but would prefer the one with the circles. Our final choice is ... *drum rolls*... Hubby's Choice!

We saw this dining light at a few shops but none of their prices can match with that given by IDA lighting. We also bought our study area light from IDA lighting but again we forgot to take picture.

Note: The pictures are taken by my lousy handphone, so the quality is quite lousy. The real lights are nicer than what are shown in the pictures.

NICE lightings .... hope u got a maid to clean it for u though ....

NICE lightings .... hope u got a maid to clean it for u though ....

I think I'm the maid lol :bangwall:

Seng.

Edited by seng55

Hi raider,

The Vees Delicooker costs $1288 and we bought it at Expo Megatex 2010 in April.

According to the sales person, the advantages of this cooker over induction hob are that it's more energy saving and the radiation emitted is very much lower. The induction hob emits very high radiation. The negative point is this brand is not well-known locally and hence not sure how good it is. Have not got the chance to use it yet.

Thanks, Seng. I just went to the Home Interior Expo last Sat and saw similar product with the same cost. Sales told me it will be $16xx + installation + transport lar blar if go to shop and buy. Guess I think any exhibition is selling at $1288. No hurry to buy now.

Wife's Choice is nicer :) how much does it cost?

Wife's choice is $600 but at another shop. If u keen, can also check back with IDA lighting to see if they can get the same light for u.