Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mumjas

Looking For Potong Pasir

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi,

Potong Pasir is a centralised location with good schools and the neighbourhood seems quiet also. But i doubt whether there's any supermarket there.

Amenities seems to be limited in Potong Pasir. If your budget permits , i suggest you to search in Towner road (Boon Keng MRT ). Towner area has 3A

flats. You will find much more amenities and food options there.

Potong Pasir will do well in the resale market. 30K COV is high but not unresonable. American school opening and woodleigh will be developped in the next 5 years. There is an empty space in front of the MRT and there could be good potential for retail/residential devlopments.

Just like the Mega mall in serangoon central, all the flats in central, Lorong Lew Lian flats all gone up & will continue to have excellent potential. My advise: Buy, go for high floors, will always have gd resale $$........ Gd luck!!!

Potong Pasir will do well in the resale market. 30K COV is high but not unresonable. American school opening and woodleigh will be developped in the next 5 years. There is an empty space in front of the MRT and there could be good potential for retail/residential devlopments.

Just like the Mega mall in serangoon central, all the flats in central, Lorong Lew Lian flats all gone up & will continue to have excellent potential. My advise: Buy, go for high floors, will always have gd resale $$........ Gd luck!!!

I think is ok. becos in Bukit Batok from 3, 4, room to EA EM, they range from 40K to 80K! =X

I think is ok. becos in Bukit Batok from 3, 4, room to EA EM, they range from 40K to 80K! =X

If you study the entire NE MRT line, only Farrer, Boon Keng, Ponggol, SengKang ahs seen good good HDB resale increase. Flats ard Potong Pasir, Serangoon central, Buangkok appear the cheapest flat prices in the entire line.

This is about to change as ppl will start to recognise that these areas will see a strong interest after the opening of NEX. In fact, some 4 room in the area were sold at over 500K, something that might not happen if not for the MEGA Mall & I think tis is just the beginning.

If you study the entire NE MRT line, only Farrer, Boon Keng, Ponggol, SengKang ahs seen good good HDB resale increase. Flats ard Potong Pasir, Serangoon central, Buangkok appear the cheapest flat prices in the entire line.

This is about to change as ppl will start to recognise that these areas will see a strong interest after the opening of NEX. In fact, some 4 room in the area were sold at over 500K, something that might not happen if not for the MEGA Mall & I think tis is just the beginning.

I saw not many units being sold ard these areas, so it may mean that many 1st timers still staying there (Read: older folks) so the mall may not excite them who wld rather shop in privision shop. Actually the areas u mentione dhas already gone up. These estates are not popular with PRC or india turn sporeans so maybe taht explains why the px up is limited. But its better tat way, can u imagine yr estate becme the 2nd little india??

I saw not many units being sold ard these areas, so it may mean that many 1st timers still staying there (Read: older folks) so the mall may not excite them who wld rather shop in privision shop. Actually the areas u mentione dhas already gone up. These estates are not popular with PRC or india turn sporeans so maybe taht explains why the px up is limited. But its better tat way, can u imagine yr estate becme the 2nd little india??

If you wan to buy Potong pasir, go get a unit before the GE. You know wat i mean??

I am interested at flats in POtong pasir.. can anyone advice what was the price in 2009 and how about now? I want to know how much has the price increased? My budget is $250K, is this possible to geta unit now? What are the COV asking currently? The cheapest blocks 118, next to CTE, is it very noisy?

what is the objective by knowing the price during 2009 and now?

Even knowing the price @ 2009. How can it help u?

Will the seller willing to sell you @ that price?

What is past is past.

Should look at present, no past.

I am interested at flats in POtong pasir.. can anyone advice what was the price in 2009 and how about now? I want to know how much has the price increased? My budget is $250K, is this possible to geta unit now? What are the COV asking currently? The cheapest blocks 118, next to CTE, is it very noisy?

U check check on HDB previous sales record for that area. Offhand, I can tell u that IMHO, 250k is not possible to get a 3A there as my uncle just sold his for over 300K.

U check check on HDB previous sales record for that area. Offhand, I can tell u that IMHO, 250k is not possible to get a 3A there as my uncle just sold his for over 300K.

You are right.. I have to wait and wait and wait for the price to come down... and I have changed to target Yishun flat.. cheaper

You are right.. I have to wait and wait and wait for the price to come down... and I have changed to target Yishun flat.. cheaper

IMHO, price will not drop too significantly, and yes, Yishun is not bad at all, it's the near to AMK n Bishan and have 2 MRT stations there. It's funny the valuation of the flats there remain one of the lowest in Singapore.. ...

Edited by Kobelala

IMHO, price will not drop too significantly, and yes, Yishun is not bad at all, it's the near to AMK n Bishan and have 2 MRT stations there. It's funny the valuation of the flats there remain one of the lowest in Singapore.. ...

Properties at North area are cheaper cos there is no direct expressway linking from North to CBD now. It is currently not so convenient to drive to CBD and CTE is always jammed.

New north south expressway: http://www.straitstimes.com/BreakingNews/S...ory_625821.html

Before KPE was built, people at Punggol and Sengkang had problems selling their properties. I knew of 1 who took 1 year to sell her Sengkang property. After KPE was completed and opened, see how much the properties there have gone up in price hehe.

Edited by forgotten