Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
widesheds

Property Investment

Hi

As we have seen that investment into property is become huge. Person want to invest in real estate market & can earn much more by investing just in a short time

Great....

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hello Everyone....

As we know that Real Estate investmetn market is become huge & more. Investor are geeting much more money back up by investing into Real Estate property just in a short time.

Good Luck...

Hi

As we have seen that investment into property is become huge. Person want to invest in real estate market & can earn much more by investing just in a short time

Great....

-Must have capital first lah

-100K not enough, 200k can consider, 300k is good, 400k is "chiong ah"

-Put 400k in bank for 1% interest for a yr=4K,

-Buy bond@3% IR, =12K per yr

-Buy EURO at 1.692, sell at 1.800, a yr later, wow hor say lah

-With experience & skills, putting 400k into stock mkt, annual ROI expected 10%~15%=40k~60k

- Give 400K let fund manager "play", forget the idea.

- Buy Gold Certificate, not familar.

Edited by bepgof

Hello Everyone....

As we know that Real Estate investmetn market is become huge & more. Investor are geeting much more money back up by investing into Real Estate property just in a short time.

Good Luck...

Talk abt investment...

- Need experience, practice makes perfect

- Need information, whether insider or outsider, "hear & say", do homework

-Make decision

- Most important, CAPITAL

Edited by bepgof

Hi

Great....

You can try to invest in property REIT if there isn't enough capital and also provides a better spread of risk compared to buying a single property.

Cheers!

You can try to invest in property REIT if there isn't enough capital and also provides a better spread of risk compared to buying a single property.

Cheers!

Which is better: Capital Comm Trust or Keppel land?

Edited by bepgof

Came across this article. Quite an interesting read and would like to share with everyone.

"Kwek Leng Beng: 'I would allot 50 per cent of my portfolio to property'"

http://lushhomemedia.com/2010/07/30/kwek-l...io-to-property/

Yeah lor, that was why I "fast hand fast leg" quickly parked the money with one whose TOP at mid 2014, once HDB officer said I can buy. Wife scared I got itchy legs & hands, like to climb the "mountain of wealth" and run into a big big tiger, then cannot come down. Especially this year is Tiger of the year, very fierce, no mercy, see who eats who. I've killled some little tigers, in the past, in the mountain and managed to escape to see wife & children safely, my heart still pumping fast leh.

Edited by bepgof

Yeah lor, that was why I "fast hand fast leg" quickly parked the money with one whose TOP at mid 2014, once HDB officer said I can buy. Wife scared I got itchy legs & hands, like to climb the "mountain of wealth" and run into a big big tiger, then cannot come down. Especially this year is Tiger of the year, very fierce, no mercy, see who eats who. I've killled some little tigers, in the past, in the mountain and managed to escape to see wife & children safely, my heart still pumping fast leh.

You might wanna work out your projection come 2017, when you turn 55. And make adjustment and plans.

You might wanna work out your projection come 2017, when you turn 55. And make adjustment and plans.

2017 + 2 then = 55 lar, january. Quite "far" to project, accuracy in double. Plan is one thing, actual happening is another, but got plan better than no plan. I take in yr advise seriously, actually already more or less done.

Edited by bepgof

Bulgaria property investment sector is growing fast. Tourism in Bulgaria plays an important role in the market growth of investment sector. Investors in Bulgaria look for ski resorts in Borovets and Bansko. It has been analyzed that the tourism in Bulgaria will increase in the coming years. Investors are flocking for ski resorts which are unique in this part of the world. Rental returns are guaranteed from the steady influx of tourist and foreigners. Living cost in Bulgaria is very low in comparison to other European countries.

Stock Exchange Updates

If anyone's keen on buying UK property for investment, here's something for you to read

OCBC Bank was the first Singapore Bank to offer financing for London residential property purchases

http://www.ocbc.com.sg/download/media_rele...20Financing.pdf

With GBP to SGD exchange rates at 2.07 SGD = 1 GBP (for T/T buying rates today), it's actually very attractive :)

What I heard about real estate is that it is still in recession and according to experts predictions the market will boom again spring 2012 so people should invest after that and they will definitely get profitable return on their investments..!!