Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
eelinn

Subway Tiles

I was just wondering if anyone knows where I can get subway tiles. Subway tiles are these rectangular tiles, normally sized about 3inch by 6inch.

I went to Hafary and that other place on Balestier (I can never remember the store's name), and neither had the tile.

Here's a link of how the tile looks like.

http://www.buytile.com/home.php?main_page=...14&szid=203

Thanks!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

i was looking for subway tiles as well but wasn't able to find any at lian seng hin and soon bee huat. asked my PM about it and she told me it will require more labour to cut & lay these tiles. funny how its supposed to be a cheap option in the states..

i was looking for subway tiles as well but wasn't able to find any at lian seng hin and soon bee huat. asked my PM about it and she told me it will require more labour to cut & lay these tiles. funny how its supposed to be a cheap option in the states..

yes, i checked lian seng hin too and they didn't have it. i know, it sells for $1.20/sqft or something at home depot in the US. and it's supposed to be THE cheap tile. not the case here. actually, my dad has them in his toilet, but he's lived in this place for about 15 years. i guess they had these tiles before, but no longer. sadness. if only i could hack his tiles and install them on my wall. haha

if you really want it, you can always import it..but should cost a bomb..or get your tiler to cut normal tiles so they look like subway tiles..

i think i'll have to settle for the little small squares instead...*sigh*

I was just wondering if anyone knows where I can get subway tiles. Subway tiles are these rectangular tiles, normally sized about 3inch by 6inch.

I went to Hafary and that other place on Balestier (I can never remember the store's name), and neither had the tile.

Here's a link of how the tile looks like.

http://www.buytile.com/home.php?main_page=...14&szid=203

Thanks!

Ah ha....20yrs ago tiles....3" by 8"......forgot where I brought it last yrs...will keep a lookout for u at defu area tiles shops. Know it quite hard to found already. Maybe those small small old tiles shop still have over stock.

i think there is a v old tile shop at changi road leh. saw that when i m on my way to soonbeehuat. it should be further down from SBH. maybe can try ur luck there?