Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Ummee

My Northern Habitat

Gee thanks! Actually, when we were searching for a house, we did view a few 5-rooms, EAs and EMs. At that time, it was a practical choice (to us at least) to choose EM over a 5 room coz the asking price was about the same (new 5 rooms in Yishun were valued at over $400k and asking for high COV). Now that we've moved in, we're glad we made the decision to buy an EM although when we first got married, I told my husband EMs are out (what if I fall down when I'm pregnant, what if our baby falls down the stairs etc). Now, this EM seems so cosy and has more privacy (e.g guests cannot glance into the rooms upstairs, kids can study in their rooms even when we are watching the television in the living room)....

Hopefully you can get your dream EM too :)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

IMG_1448.jpg

Picture of my living room (taken from balcony)

IMG_1434.jpg

My newly hung day & night curtains. Still deciding what to place at the balcony or maybe just leave the space for my children to play around :unsure:

IMG_1430.jpg

Another view of the living room & balcony

IMG_1431.jpg

My Mitsubishi System 4 aircon plus KDK fan

Ya, surprisingly cooling, even without the aircon on. Initially we only wanted a system 3 for the bedrooms but later decided on system 4 inverter. Reasons being flexibily in usage (can use aircon or fan or both, especially when we have guests) and since we can't decide between the two, might as well go for system 4 since we're renovating (if regret later, need to fix trunking and all, ...)

Hi! Yest we confirmd w our contractor the misc stuffs like paint colours n laminate etc. Guess wat- the window grille we've chosen is the same as urs! Great minds think alike hor;)

Hi! Yest we confirmd w our contractor the misc stuffs like paint colours n laminate etc. Guess wat- the window grille we've chosen is the same as urs! Great minds think alike hor;)

Yes indeed ;) Are your grilles silver too?

Had a difficult time choosing the wrought iron grilles design. Wanted the same aluminium grilles like the rest of the windows but in the end opted for wrought iron so I can sleep better at night without worrying after someone breaking in downstairs. I think this design is great coz it makes it harder for passersby to grab at the stuff near the window.