Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
insane

A Place I Call Home!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
are you going to hack away and change any of the floor/wall tiles?

can't hack away, only can overlay. Most prob overlay the MBR toilet only. The rest will leave it as it is.

Hi guys and gals.

I am a treelodger too. staying at 609D. So has anyone receive any letters from HDB yet? My wife and i are still in process of selecting the ID, So what are the quotes that the id have given to some of you? Care to share? Wont do so much of hacking. Will update you guys when i found a suitable ID. Thanks

Eh there isn't such blk at my side. Typo error? Quotes are subjective. Can't say whose is cheaper..

Hi insane, we have the exact same layout! Blk 306A Stack 39?

My HLE not approved yet though, so still waiting for that before I can get my keys. Plus we haven't ROM yet, so may have to delay slightly longer after that as well...

Hi insane, we have the exact same layout! Blk 306A Stack 39?

My HLE not approved yet though, so still waiting for that before I can get my keys. Plus we haven't ROM yet, so may have to delay slightly longer after that as well...

guess most of us got the almost the same layout.. u submitted late? hw come HLE still not approve?

guess most of us got the almost the same layout.. u submitted late? hw come HLE still not approve?

Self-employed, so very leh cheh to submit the docs! =(

I just got my key and went over to see my place.

4-rm premium, same as ur pic!

The "stupiest" thing I found out are:-

1. main door open towards hall, and not wall, thus blocking the way should u need to leave the door open. (can we overturn the door opening??)

2. Main switch board and Starhub cable main box at the wall partition btw dining and kitchen facing the hall window! There's no way to put an altar there (should u have one). And also the wall cannot be hacked! (is it possible to move the switch board to other location nearby?)

3. Door bell point at the same partition but in the kitchen? Duh!

4. Kitchen light switch at the same partition, thus cannot put glass sliding door, else how to reach the switch??

5. Hall window one side "stick to the perpencular wall! Duh! It's not centralise in the main wall... means offset one side.

6. Hall window top part have beam, how to install curtain railings?

7. POsition of shower tap in common bedroom in btw wash basin and toilet, how to put shower screen?

8. Bedroom three, window position very funny, at the side, and another window at adjacent wall to access to aircon ledge.

9. Cable point and telephone line point not together and all rooms and living hall.... located one opposite another!

Btw, I know the toilet tles cannot be hack for at least 3 yrs, but how about the kitchen wall tiles? If we cannot hacked, means the litchen cabinet have to be construct according to the powerpoint location?

ok, time to revive my dead thread....

Finally got my keys fr HDB on 4th Jan, after so long.......... :dancingqueen:

and the flat came with presents too!! Lots of defects!! :bangwall: :bangwall:

Chipped doors, sunken parquet flooring, hollow parquet skirttings, loose window handles, cracked tiles in the toilet wall, dents n scratches on my balcony sliding door, water ponding toilet flooring, rusty hinges on SY door, holes in door frame and wall. :~ :~

Submitted the defects to building service centre, n was told they will rectify the defect for me. But till date, still have some outstanding rectifications to be done. I gave up on them, not only they help to rectify my defect, they also help to create some more. :curse:

Decide to close 2 eyes n let go some of the not so important defects, if not dunno when can they finish rectifying all the defects.

Some pics of the defects:

IMG_5014.jpg

IMG_5028.jpg

IMG_5017.jpg

IMG_5046.jpg

IMG_5037.jpg

thats quite bad.... it will take some time to clear your defects..

BSC still have not settle my stratched MBR toilet door zz

me a treelodger too :D

Finally your turn to start reno... You really start research very early. Hope you will have a good smooth Reno....

You not going to wait for hdb to rectify the defects?? Hmmmm faster post more photos ok?