Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
duan

Reno Loan?

hi all, i've decided on a contractor and tomorrow he will submit my reno loan for me. Will be using RHB bank. Do any of you guys know how long does the bank need to approved my loan? many thanks in advance.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
hi all, i've decided on a contractor and tomorrow he will submit my reno loan for me. Will be using RHB bank. Do any of you guys know how long does the bank need to approved my loan? many thanks in advance.

Hi duan

can i ask what is RHB's rate like? Am also looking for a bank to loan

RHB's promotional rate is 3% per annum, until end of may 2010, if i didn't remb wrongly.. :)

wah that's even lower than ocbc's 5.8%!

thru my research, think rhb's rate is the lowest amongst all the banks. :P

RHB will also require $500 cash from you to open an account with them for loan repayment. Reno loan admin fee, they'll deduct from your loan. OCBC also the same.

You may also want to check out if you can do early repayment with the promotional rate.

RHB will also require $500 cash from you to open an account with them for loan repayment. Reno loan admin fee, they'll deduct from your loan. OCBC also the same.

You may also want to check out if you can do early repayment with the promotional rate.

decided to do with ocbc, since we already have acc with them. Hope that minimises all hassles and give us loan quickly